New Toy. What's it for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Received this is the mail today, along with 0 bills. I'd say that's a good mail day all by itself. The equipment is very special, and will open up some new avenues for me.

Does anyone know what use this would be for a cannabis grower?
20230823_165344.jpg

a thermocycler...gotta be honest, had to google it...dude, you've come a long way in your skills...you be a serious grower...a league of your own...congrats on the score...big bucks

Are you using to test for HLV. What do you do if you find it? Do you trash the whole grow

@Lesso yup! That's correct!

I'll be doing in house HpLVd testing by the end of the year.

Everything I have has been tested and is clean of the viroid. This will allow me to intake new things with confidence, including new things coming in for tissue culture preservation and remediation from outside sources.

It will also allow me to do sex testing and testing for other viruses and funguses.

Good morning gmo. I am so glad I no longer have to wait for the answer. thanks Lesso for that. Sounds like another tool to get you to the end of the rainbow in your endeavors. Congratulations and I’m hoping we will see this new machine in operation too. ✌️

Everything I have has been tested and is clean of the viroid. This will allow me to intake new things with confidence, including new things coming in for tissue culture preservation and remediation from outside sources.

It will also allow me to do sex testing and testing for other viruses and funguses.
Impressive!

Bubba

Wow, thats kick a.ss GMO! You're gonna be a one stop shop here pretty soon!

Latest posts

Back