does anyone live alone? And grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my 'ol lady asked me to take her someplace she has never been...

so i took her to the kitchen...:p ...

locked down with a chick with 2 kids , (that are'nt yours), is a quick wake up call on its own at 24 y.o... i would think you would enjoy being alone, after this drama...

usually love comes as a package deal. gotta take in the puppies too...

just think, now you can go down to the local bar, and bring home Miss Hottie when it suits you. sometimes i get to wear the collar, and be called Big Dog...:hubba: :D :cool: ...

your young man. live young. you'll have plenty 'o time to play house later in life. right now, you need to get out of your 4 walls, and go meet some new faces. preferably some cute ones...either that, or order playboy...j/k...

time to put your game face on bro...Irish...

btw, are you in college?...;) ...

I live alone, it actually has some advantages,nobody asks where your going. For the past 40 years I lived on and off in Mi and Tn. I am up north now. I've got a crop growing now,right in the middle of the city and, nobody has found it yet trichs are still clear and milky. I'm worried the frost is going to get here before they turn amber. I'm pretty sure they wont be found but I might have to settle for less.

Sure no roommates can be real boring, but its worth it. Living at a hippy pad in berkeley, i had a bunch a random peeps who spent more time smokin at my apt than doing anything else, it was awesome. cant wait til i have my own place again. i recommend starting a toking group.

The advise I gave my sister was, ...don't get involved with anyone else until you feel comfortable living with yourself.

I absolutely love living alone, traveling alone, and just plain being alone. I may have sometimes felt lonely but always have people I can reach out to when I wanted or needed.

The hard part for me (and my husband) was compromising to live together. Compromise hard, living alone easy. Luckily we both need our independence and solitude so we give each other lots of room.

If a dog or cat is not possible, even a bird is a great companion. Celebrate your first weekend alone with a bottle of good wine, a hunk of cheese, a loaf of fresh baked bread and good tunes and weed. A good book or new video game...and no one to interrupt.

If you can find a house to *BUY*, it's a great investment right now for your future and it gives you almost TOTAL privacy.

I *LOVE* living alone. I have projects spread out all over the house! It's a clean mess. Everything is exactly where I put it, never gets moved unless *I* move it and it can be wherever I want it.

You can do what you want, when you want without fear of interrupting someone else's life, or them interrupting yours.

Listen to what you want, as loud as you like, watch what you want on the tube, stay on the PC as long as you like, eat, drink and smoke when you like and as much as you like.

Go anywhere you want to and do what you like when you stay home.

What's not to like?

The only thing missing is getting laid. When I was younger than 50, that was never a problem. With all the other single people out there looking for the same unattached release of sexual tension, it's easy pickins.

You can grow in every room you wish. I use my master bedroom for construction and storage of all my grow stuff. The master bath is my Host Plant and Clone room. The walk-in closet is my grow area. Everything in one area.

I sleep in the "guest" room.

Fence your yard, hang signs like: "My dog runs 30 mph. Do you" "Protected by Colt" "4 cameras are looking at you right now" "Shoot first, ask later".

I've had the same gun for 25 years. I've never had to shoot it anywhere but the range. With the gate shut, NO ONE comes onto my property without an invitation. I paid the bucks necessary to have my electric meter moved OUTSIDE my fence-line.

Again, in regards to living alone, what's not to like?

Agree with Stoney I do. 50% of the year I live alone (cept weekends and when I travel with the husband). I do like the "do as you like, when you like" thing. I also enjoy the company of the husband alot. So, bout Febuary, You will hear me whining about "cant wait till he goes back to work".
Take a few bong hits and ....
Enjoy living alone, it is a great experience. You may find you like it alot. You may even get to know what you want from life easier, because you have time to think instead of having to interact with people all the time. Dog is always happy when you come home, if you are a person who likes the responsibity of owning one.

thanks for all the replies.. i feel very welcomed. Well on a positive note.. my 400w cooltube came in today and I started flowering today. So tonight at midnight my 4 strawberry cough's will start their first night cycle. They all have alot of pre-flowers and hairs on the nodes already so I know they are wanting to flower... got off to a slow start but really they are picking up, they are about 15 inches and it took about 47 days to get to where Im at.. I think they just grew slow not sure why.

Only thing I noticed is that the leafs are yellowing, I gave them half strength nutes last feeding im starting to see the tips yellowing.. these plants REALLY are sensitive to nutes its kind of annoying... in a day or so if the tips burn anymore im going to flush them I suppose..

Also, back to living alone.. I live with my girl right now, but i just feel it coming to an end soon im just not really into the relationship anymore ... it sucks shes such a nice person and has a great heart but I dont know, I dont want to string her along if im not in it 100%. So thats the reason I will probably end up moving out.

Please come visit my grow-journal. leave some comments and keep checking in with my grow, im going to make entries a few times a week. :)

ANYWHO. Here are some pics.. :) 7-9 weeks to go I guess.. damn this is going to be the longest wait ever... sigh lol.

heres the link to my grow journal
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=547619#post547619

edit

Nice looking plants. I see a touch of nute burn. Just back off the amount you used last time and they should be fine. Some of us need dogs and guns around because the places we live are full of thieves and tweakers. We don't have enough police here, so a fast response isn't likely if something bad is going down. That's when you have to solve the problem yourself. I never go looking for trouble and I have only used my guns for hunting and predator control (raccoons eating my ducks and chickens). I wouldn't hesitate to use it if someone is coming through my door uninvited

Am I just too high, I have NEVER seen pics posted like that here at MP. NOPE never.

Good luck with that nute burn.

They are bushy little rascals, aren't they?

maybe it let him upload big ones? and it screwed up the pages? IDK tc...looks like they were taken through blinds with the stripes.

tcbud said:
Am I just too high, I have NEVER seen pics posted like that here at MP. NOPE never.

They where uploaded from photobucket. So ya, "rockoutking" you need to set your photobucket to private. I can see everything you have uploaded out there. You NEED to set it to private asap with those MJ pics and the others! Be safe, upload from your pc onto the forum.

Ive lived alone for over 5 years now,luv it.The thought of having a live in or wife sounds ridiculus to me,I have 2 dogs that are like children to me,they keep me busy,never get bored whith them around.Besides its a risk if somebody else knows you are growing,they can throw that out to leo any time they get mad.
I have no other family so ive gotten used to taking care of myself by myself.
Once you get yourself into a sorta routine you will be suprised how busy you can be if YOU desire.

ArtVandolay said:
:yeahthat:. Do you have the short 18.5 inch barrel or the long one? :)

View attachment 132760

18.5 inch barrel, with pistol grip, collapsible stock, just put a picatiny fore end mount and mounted a pentagon light. it's got 6 rounds on the side saddle with double O buck next to the action, 5 rounds on the stock (4 sabo slug rounds and a bolo round), and 5 rounds of birdshot in the gun. i keep birdshot in the gun so if someone does break into my house and i shoot them that it wont potentially kill one of my neighbors. birdshot wont penetrate the exterior walls of the house unless you're point blank range to them...and if it does it wont penetrate your neighbors place.

Ha I actually have a 9mm I bought about 2 years ago under my bed.. i honestly have no problem unloading on someone that comes in un-invited. But I think some of you mis-understood. I meant "im terrified to live alone" not phsyically.. just mentally... like the thought of being a grown-up an adult getting by 100% on your own with no help scares me. I will **** someone up that comes in my house un-invited no doubt lol. But thats not what i meant >.<

I felt that way. I have worked since 15 but didnt move out til 22 yo. My first place I still dont know how I made it by with so little. I remember using so little electricity that my bill was under 20 a month...lol. my parents of course would have helped me but I never wanted to ask and didnt. The way to get comfy with something is to experience and get through it. You will be fine. Just make sure leaving your lady is what you really want before you do it. If u do move try not to get in over ur head. look for someplace cheap keep an eye on expenses eat cheap etc..u will make it. If it was that hard you would see a lot more homeless people. I had a roomate once that I didnt know..NEVER AGAIN... if you get desperate for money get a news paper route or a 2nd job.

I moved out when I was 21. $11 an hour, 40 hours a week. It's now been about 10 years and I only had to ask my dad to borrow $20 once.

Learn to budget. Look at your bank account EVERY day. Budget your money EVERY day. Divide what you got, until next pay day all the time when you first are on your own. Pay all your bills on the same day or try. Move all the due dates to the same if you can.

I love being alone. I have had many special girls but seriously, they all ended up trying to be my mom. I choose to live w/o. Good luck man, no fear necessary. Your dog, your hobby, your car, will keep you cool.

Don't worry about your lady. Your obv bored already. From my exp. there will always be another, cooler, hotter, nicer, smarter etc.. Change is really a good thing.

the day I moved out I got my first dog Lucky..so i didnt feel alone. made me proud that i could take care of both of us.

Latest posts

Back