does this look ok? or should it be bigger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puffnstuff

Reaction score
:p just kiddin'. chopped her on 7-5, whatcha' think? :hubba: biggest one I ever growed up...yup. Wish I had a better camera, oh well, here ya go anyway.
puff

neverendingall.JPG

littleone.JPG

She isnt dry enough yet but some of the lower stuff that I trimmed off last month or maybe the month before was WOW. Smells like bubble gum untill you touch it, then it smells like pinesol. No idea what the strain was, misc bag seed.
puff

Man puff..you had me..lol...why dont you stuff it n here..:bong1: ..and be sure to give us a smoke report...I had some freeB beans that was like that..good high...KEEP M GREEN:D

I hoped I might "catch" a few people off guard with the title. hehehe. I have this in the Bud of the month entries with a description of the grow, sort of. weird little girl she was. cant wait to burn her at the stake, or in 4u's bong.
puff

Yeah,,,I Gots my fire starter...lol..KEEP M GREEN my frend

Oh man, I'm so ashamed, I did it...yup, I just couldn't help myself. I bet youve all done it too but are just too darn ashamed to admit it aren't you, yep, I know it's true. Well, you probably would have broke down just like me. I...I..well..uh..I cut off a little nug from about 4 inches down from the top and put it in the toaster oven at 200f to dry it out. It will taste green but that wont effect the bzzzzzz. I'll let ya know in an hour.
puff

Very pine'y flavored (along with the green-ness),...puff....and sweet, like...puff...like...puff...hmmm...give me a minute...puff....I dont know how to describe the flavor, sweet, sweet pine and something else. Oh well nice and strong anyway, mostly in the head, happy, hmm...now what can I fix around here? There is a really sweet taste right when you take a hit and first start to inhale clean air, but it only last's a split second and then pine. can't wait to see how she cures. This also supports the "bad flavor rap" that MG chem has, this baby was in there for more than 6 months all together so all of the 3 month nutes were GONE, I dont taste the MG and its always more noticeable when the weed is freshest and kinda goes away with cureing. This tastes better already....cooooollllll. ..I had to edit that about 10 times,still cant tell if it makes sence...hmmm...puff...yupp.
puff

nice..it gets smoother in cure..sounds like you are pleased with this Harvest..yes?..congrats my friend

I jared the little buds 2 days ago and the 2 big ones yesterday. I just opened them for a little air and walk out of that room and sat back down at my desk. about 10 seconds after sitting down I started to smell candy, where could it be coming from I asked myself? Then it dawned on me and I went back into the other room and WOW it smells STRONG, almost overpowering, but NO ONE who doesn't know the smell would think it was from pot. cool..
puff

they say that smell is one of the best memory triggers. I think I remember the bag that seed came from now. It was some serious KGB, 'bout 3 or 4years ago. I think it was called bubble gum or bubble -something, or something-bubble.
puff

puff.....and she tastes pretty good too....puff ....see....
puff

Oh man you make want to smoke. lol. Oh well burn baby burn.lol

Latest posts

Back