Doin another "All-Nighter"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Man, I starting to wonder about my sleeping habits.

Seems when I want to sleep, it's not happening...

Then I snooze all day at work.

Then, when I really really have to stay awake, I can't keep my eyes open!

What's up with that?

Time to sleep....naw, it ain't happening.

It's a nasty, nasty cycle...

Weed helps. Lots of weed.

Or sometimes, I resort to the pharm's.

Damn! One great week of sleep....

My big wish.

Ok, I'm done whining.....

I'm going back in...to stare at the freakin ceiling again.....

Welcome to the club Stoney Bud. ;) You know me mang up at 3:00 AM everyday sometimes sooner. :eek: Just did my first bong of the day and going back for another in a minute.:hubba: My morning coffee ya know. :p

AYE!....had a case of the flue bug the last couple of days. Prolly slept 40 of the last 48 hrs.. :p... now I'm "wide awake" at 3 am... :(

sorry man ,,,happens to me every now and then ,,,,,,i binge coffee all day ,,,,then smoke a fatty and two shots of the green death(nyquil),,,see ya in the morning ,,,,,,good luck man ,,,,,,p,l,r

I am usually a pretty good sleeper LOL, but every once in awhile I cannot. Are you stressed out about something? That is usually the root of my problem. If the wife is around try laying some pipe, that usually helps:hubba:

Well thanks guys. I hammered two drinks, two bowls and a sleeping pill. I worked!

4 and a half hours is better than none!

TBG, I think you're a vampire, man....

Come-on, let me look in the celler...you know you have a box down there...

I'd be more than happy to give you some of my Seroquel if I saw you on the street of my town or something. I hate them but those damn things are sure to put you out for the night. I take them for my insomnia sometimes when I really need it.

hey upinarms taking Seroquel as a sleeping aid is not a good idea ,,,,,Seroquel is used to help with schizophrenia and severe bipolar disorder,,,,, yes it will put you out for the night ,,but there are other ,better things you can use to help with your sleep,,,,if your doctor gave you seroquel as a sleeping aid ,,you need to find a new doctor,,,,,,good luck bro,,,,p,l,r

yeah, i second that....... seroquel is for mod schizophrenia and as side effect is it can put you to sleep..... it'll do your head in if you keep taking it..... Nyquil is not so great but better than seroquel

is it in your legs????

do you have these annoying feelings and ya just gotta move them at night?

I've gotten up 2 times a nite checking on kids for almost 10 yrs! I was the one who always got up. now its just locked into my mental state that i need to get up at 1:30 and 3:30 or so. cover up the kids, get a drink, take a piss etc. But lately,..... i keep getting these weird feelings in my legs and i cant relax in bed.

weed and sex helps....but....what gives man?

i think it must be stress related???

Sorry you guys have problems falling asleep. I have the opposite problem. I have moderate sleep apnea, and can barely keep my eyes open during the afternoon. I'll gladly give a little of my sleepiness for y'alls wakeness. LOL. ;)

You are not alone stoney, i also suffer from insomnia. The doc gave me these one pills, Resteril, had to take 2 at a time and still didn't fall asleep, then when i did, wouldn't want to get up. Soooooo he gave me these other ones,remerol, they taste like orange and dissolve on the tongue, five minutes later your fallin down bro,lol. But now i got no insurance and cant afford them so i only sleep maybe three days out of seven, thats why im on mp so much, lol, my new favorite site. So anyway i feel ya bro. Hope whatever is causing your restlessness gets fixed.

I'm up before the sun myself.
They say to up the calcium and take it at night!

You need to eat some ribs, it will give you the "Itus" LOL

I'm not a fan of meds unless a herb can't do the trick.
Another herb that crossed my mind is the Valerian Root!

Hey Stoney Bud you might just have something. :p
Stoney Bud said:
TBG, I think you're a vampire, man....

Come-on, let me look in the celler...you know you have a box down there...

allgrownup said:
is it in your legs????

do you have these annoying feelings and ya just gotta move them at night?

But lately,..... i keep getting these weird feelings in my legs and i cant relax in bed.

weed and sex helps....but....what gives man?

i think it must be stress related???

Hey Allgrownup, I think what you are describing is called restless leg syndrome, lots of folks have it, I used to have it ALOT, especially during my pregnancy w/2nd child...didn't use weed when pregnant, but sex DID help...hubby liked that!! :eek:

BUT, I did some research about it at the time and found out that it can be caused by a Calcium/Magnesium deficiency...I bought myself good multi-mineral with a 2 to 1 ratio of Cal/Mag and the problem has never recurred. :D

Stoney,

I feel your pain..
Its a real PITA.

I go through the same stuff.

I can be up and alert all night, when im suppose to be sleeping.
But tired and wanting to sleep, when im suppose to be up.
Regardless if i smoke or not.

I suppose its because of our interest.
at work its same ole same ole and boring,
while on your free time, when you suppose to sleep,
you work/check on your plants, log online, watch NFL network.

You aren't alone my friend..

rasta said:
hey upinarms taking Seroquel as a sleeping aid is not a good idea ,,,,,Seroquel is used to help with schizophrenia and
severe bipolar disorder,,,,,
yes it will put you out for the night ,,but there are other ,better things you can use to help with your sleep,,,,if your doctor gave you seroquel as a sleeping aid ,,you need to find a new doctor,,,,,,good luck bro,,,,p,l,r

this is part of the daily meds that my Dr has me take and let me till you it now (after 12 years on this crap) doesnt help me sleep any more and most nights it even keeps me awake so i feel your pain here if i sleep its never more then 3 hours a night (and thats normally split into shifts) but i do know of one way to get the recomended nights sleep if you want to stay out till closing time Jeager and Killians puond them till you WANT to puke curl up after a mind calming bong or 5 and have a good rest

Latest posts

Back