dont mention LED's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hamster Lewis again.

The voice of reason.......................from a Hamster :aok:

I just be seein this here thread for first time and see the agression right away, got me wonderin why a Mod has not kicked out the fire with the bad name callin and all. Ifin yual be in the bush be sayin just draw blade and to leave one standin at end, then its done but we aint so just walk aways and keep your opinions as yual would believe and stay safe the mp trail walkin cause I reckon ifin yual keep kickin dirt to each other some pilgrem goin feel the sharp pain of a dirt kickin mods boot I bet, then were yu be, not here is were and is this a place yual want to be?

BWD

Rosebud said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hamster Lewis again.

cubby said:
The voice of reason.......................from a Hamster :aok:

Just speaking the truth.

And Roddy, you don't have to keep PMing me. I stand by what I said. You like to play the " I am just making sure peoples eyes are open" but reading through your posts say that's not really true. It's posts like yours that keep people from even chiming in with their own experience. For the people who tried to chime in with their own experiences, no matter how much experience that is, Thank you. It is appreciated. It is sad that you were talked down to by our very own Jorge Roddy Cervantes....

Ok, I'll come back. As I said from the start, I am and have been open minded. I ask questions when I see something I question. Not one on here has yet to explain my main question, the one I've asked over and over...how do you get more if LED and T5's veg basically the same..as has been said by an LED user. A plant can only produce so many bud sites per inch, either the bud sites are producing profoundly beefier and thicker buds (which has been shown not to exactly be the case) or there's another explanation? A user posts up pics of nice buds to represent LED, skimp buds for LED and I ask why? Another asks for only experienced users which is a shame since how will we get the truth hearing one side? And that user has 2 months experience...

If my observations bother anyone, my apologies, I just call it like I see it. I believe the real insults come from those doing disservice to this community by trying to make one believe HPS can only produce skimpy buds, or others trying to quiet any questioning voice.

Again, a side by is the only way you'll ever prove this one way or the other.

Yual ever snag yur inner cheek with a sharp toenail removin yur foot? Sometimes its just best to leave the foot in and savour the flavour before continuein the already done my pilgrem friend.

I have respect for all but it does come painfully obvious when someone just dont know when to let dead topics stay dead. I have noticed here at Mp that any topic with the "LED" in it have all been scetchy trails walked. I dont know why cause i have no experience with them but it appears they are not the fav here on this trail walkin so I dont walk them here. I hope yual gets over the issues and make for better nicer topics to chaw over.

BWD

aside from the brightness, comparing various light sources has never been apples-to-apples.

Color temperature/wavelength curve/color rendering index, lumens-per-watt, delivered output, heat-radiation, photometrics, and **** tonnes of application considerations.

The snippet yesterday where the guy stopped using his halogen (MR16 it looked like) downlights in favor of an RGB strip seemed like a poor decision despite the benefits of the computer controlled effects. Warm white light (2700kelvin) is much more pleasurable to work under than the cold white LEDs (4-6000k). also, the amount of light that actually made it to his desk from the LEDs was nowhere near what he was getting from the halogens, even if with the same total wattage. Buying higher quality MR16 lamps would have extended their lamp life, Osram MR-16s typically last half a year when left on 24/7.

Roddy, remember me? Your "join date" is after the crash, which when it happened erased your existence from mp because you hadn't been posting here long enough to still have posts here after the reset.

I know people like to rewrite their history to suit themselves, but I remember. And, I have to say, I am very disappointed to come here and find you behaving in such a "big fish, little pond" manner. Very disappointed. You were a pleasant person to talk with back in the day, but now you've just gotten too big for your britches.

Again, check my join date, same as yours....no re-writing of history, I don't lie. Anyone thinking differently might post up some proof I was here before that? Or are you saying I had aluminum foil? Or..wait, what has this to do with the thread?

I have learned alot from this thread actually, I learned that LED's are much closer to being good grow lights than i had ever thought, I also learned that i will not be replacing a perfectly good hps ever, but when they die, i will be considering the LED's for sure. I dont see them being better than hps, but i can see them close to equal if not equal, minus the heat so thats a big bonus.jmo

Here be a great way to change subject pilgrems!!!!

Lets plays a game shall we?

Since we all on the subject How many pilgrems here now under different names from when they be here before the big crash?

A big crash would have open doors to all those in past who came and set to fire but were then asked to leave or maybe ousted and even banned!

How many folks redeemed themselves by taking advantage of the big crash?

Maybe you? Maybe me?

Lookin to what this here world wide web be, are we even the folks we be actin like here on this site?

Heck I could be a women actin like a man here! I could be a 13 year old kid actin like a old bushman! I could be a good guy in real life or maybe a bad one. Do we realy know?

So the question is who was here before the big crash? And are you usin the same name or are you here to redeem yourself and tryin to fit in were yu didnt fit in before? I might be LOL ;) So who was i??? LMFAO

This here goin get fun I reckon.

So who are you do do do do!

BWD

I started as rosebud, i still be rosebud, i reckon i always will be rosebud.

Who are you BWD??? Tell us?

Dates don't mean much to me, I can't remember 2 days ago...but I assure all that I have not changed any names nor have I tried to re-write history! My first journal post is the same one as before the crash...I am a 2nd year grower, coming up on my 3rd.

I think I like the firesides I set to and these trails walking now my dear friend Rosebud. I have filled my heart with nothing but love and respect for most and for those i dont feel for I keep to my trail walked to avoid becoming one nobody would like. I fish and hunt and like good friends to my firside and shy away conflict ifin I can.

Come on now folks whos goin tell the truth LOL ;)

BWD

Roddy said:
I ask questions when I see something I question. Not one on here has yet to explain my main question, the one I've asked over and over...how do you get more if LED and T5's veg basically the same..
Are you really that dense? Do you flower your plants in veg? Do you, do you Roddy? Why you keep asking the same question over and over, and over. How many different ways does it need to be answered before you get it through your Thick Skull?

Read the thread, it's been answered at least three times now.

I'll clue you in, it happens in the flowering stage. Want me to quote it for ya Noobie?

Member of the month, what a joke. Ought to be clueless member of the month.

To the rest of the board, sorry I had to bring my self down to this level.

I have a zero tolerance for three year wanna Be's who are clueless when it comes to tech. Also can't stand a liar who makes claims that he did not use Tin Foil and uses the crash of the board to try and cover his own tracks. Paaaaalease

While you at it, I want you to post pic of your use of LED's to show us all how they don't work. And I want side by sides, so get that up while you at it.

Amazes me how not a single person making bad claims against the LED's has even used them, yet LED users who used HPS for years who try and share info get abused by team Roddy, who between the three of them don't have a stitch proof.

And no Growdude, those pics were not mine of the spaced out buds, they were simply and example of lower branches of someones plants :cough: here that I dug up that you very seldom see with LED's due to plants not stretching much at all.

If ya like though, I can go dig some up from your WW grow where your lower branches are spaced like that. You know, just to show ya in case you forgot they existed?

I didn't come here to try and sell anyone a damn thing. I came here to try and show people LED's have arrived, but it's the same ole thing.

Puffed out chests from 3 years growers who know it all.

Bla bla bla

You don't deserve me, nor any LED growers who is paving the way for the future if high tech growing.

For the many who have sent me PM's telling me to ignor these types, and to keep posting the results, I am sorry. I just don't see the use anymore.

Rosebud said:
I started as rosebud, i still be rosebud, i reckon i always will be rosebud.

Who are you BWD??? Tell us?

Lol...that was funny as hell Rose. I was here before the crash, same account, same user name. That crash wiped out a lot of my pics....my fault for not backing them up. BWD I know you are someone from our past, just don't know who. Don't really matter so long as everyone is here with good intentions. It's one of the reasons I have never put anybody on Ignore. There is always time for someone to redeem themselves and turn over a new leaf.

Well it dont look like this fire going to burn out with all us keep puttin log on it. I guess ifin I walk away and stop feedin the fire fuel it will eventualy burn out. Hope yur fire here finds final ash in the end but i will not feed the flames here anymore in hopes yual save friends and stress by doin whats right. Hope to see yual friendly at other firesides pilgrems.

BWD

Poppa use to always say "Start no ****, and there will be no ****"

I tend to agree.
:rolleyes:

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol...that was funny as hell Rose. I was here before the crash, same account, same user name. That crash wiped out a lot of my pics....my fault for not backing them up. BWD I know you are someone from our past, just don't know who. Don't really matter so long as everyone is here with good intentions. It's one of the reasons I have never put anybody on Ignore. There is always time for someone to redeem themselves and turn over a new leaf.

;)

Thanks Hamster for the human kindness that you show in your thread posts. I might have been a past member and sat here to folks fires in past or was that just a dream maybe you think yual knows me from other sites yual enjoy maybe not. I believe in change and i beleive folks can change ifin they come to the realization that change be needed.

BWD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back