dopeseed.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leastofthese said:
ok thanks I will be changing them hey I got a meter like that!! they say there not worth a hoot but mine seemed to be pretty accurate I checked it agains lipus?? paper!

thanks least

Yeah those meters are not the best for checking anything other then moisture..and even that is sketchy at times...

these are just under 10" deep but 10" across I can only get 8 in the box and that is probably a good thing. I was wondering could I plant two to a container? anyway I am getting things ready hopefully will kick this thing off saturday Lord willing. got my light on to try and warm things up. would there be anything wrong with running 24/7 the first three weeks in order to keep my temps up? I can cool it down but when the light is off I am going to have a problem unless I take the front off the box to heat it up with my heater. what do you think??

thanks
least

DSCN2540.JPG

DSCN2541.JPG

DSCN2542.JPG

DSCN2545.JPG

I wouldn't put 2 in a pot...different plants have different needs, if you make them share a pot, then they have to share the same feedings...so if one becomes a problem, both will have to take up the fix...possably overdoing the healthy one...does this make sense???

As far as the lights...I don't do auto's...so I'll let one of the pros answer that.

:yeahthat: The plants will spread out, too, and will need the space. Overcrowding was one of the 20 or so mistakes I made with my first grow :hubba: No problem running the lights 24/0, at least not until the electricity bill comes in the mail :D

ArtVandolay said:
:yeahthat: The plants will spread out, too, and will need the space. Overcrowding was one of the 20 or so mistakes I made with my first grow :hubba: No problem running the lights 24/0, at least not until the electricity bill comes in the mail :D

thanks legal it was just wishful thinking!:hubba:

art thanks I hope to kick off this weekend still running a few test got my wireless thermo hooked up had to change the material that the box was covered with it had foil on it. took a page from your book and used cardboard!!:) worked great and the remote works great!! now my only problem may be pulling the temp down still havent done the cool tube thing yet! just been:fid: around to much!!

Latest posts

Back