Down on my luck, seed donation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy hatchet

Neck Cutta
Reaction score
**edit**

So slo mo says you guys dont do that hear.. so i edited my thread to not look like a dunce.

and im sorry mods, i looked in the rules but didnt see anything about this.. maybe i overlooked it... i would delete this thread but i dont know how..

But now i know, and knowing is half the battle!!

Edited by Smokinmom:

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

sorry to hear that your down or your luck but we don't do that here. i think you should rethink your thread. if you don't have the money to grow maybe you shouldn't grow.

Telling some one not to grow isnt nice. its not my fault im broke =P...

im still trying to come up in life, im renting a room from a friend who owns her own place...shes cool with me growing...

and its not that i dont have the money to grow i just cant buy seeds right now, and im impatient..i want a harvest before xmas =] wouldnt that be the best xmas present??....

btw thanks for looking out slo.
ONE LOVE

down on your luck? .....

it happens to the best of us.

Living in Oregon, you should have access to plenty of genetics. Check around locally, hell the local weed should provide enough seeds to get something going. We all didn't start with bomb genetics.

Coming to a site asking for genetics, is def not the thing to do.

i don't mean you shouldn't grow i meant if your sellin blood for supplies then maybe there are other things you should be spending your money on right now. if you want to harvest for xmas then grow some bagseeds. is better to learn on them any way. jmo

its plasma, comes from your blood, you get your plasma back... and im not only doing it for supplies, it provides life saving oppurtinities and cures... lol i sound like a peace loving hippie =P

and i have all my bills and things paid, i get food stamps so im good there. and i havent bought a bag since like last week and it didnt have any seeds but it was only a dub... my friend has a couple bag seeds i might try to hit him up for but im gonna talk to some people over at SS..

and slo mo you sound kind of demeaning like your better then me??? were all pot heads here...

i can't believe you said that. Im sorry if it sounds that way. i've never thought i was better than anyone. i grow bagseeds in reused soil under cfls. i come from the bottom. i didn't mean to come off that way. im sorry if thats how you took it.

check your pm's

Just so every one is clear, me and slo are cool, he was really nice, im just overly offensive and i didnt mean to cause trouble.. im gonna go think about layout plans for outfitting my closet...

and im sorry all and mods please delete this!!!!!

one love.

I've edited the original post here, and pasted rule #9. I don't care if it's buying, selling, trading..each of those violates the no exchanging of personal info.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back