dr chroic's leveller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icegrower

Reaction score
is there anyone here that has grown or smokef this strain? ive just gotten few beans of this and it would be great if anyone had any info on it:)

sorry my bad;) its dr hemp seeds not dr chronic.....oooobbbs;)

icegrower said:
sorry my bad;) its dr hemp seeds not dr chronic.....oooobbbs;)

Easily done ;)

Named in honour of one of Britain’s greatest rock bands, The Levellers, this is a Pure Power Plant crossed with White Widow, produced by probably the only female breeder of cannabis seeds in Holland, which sadly is a very male dominated industry.
This is a strain of White Widow crossed with Pure Power Plant has recently been especially developed in Holland for Dr Hemp, so it’s nice and strong with good yields.
InTheMiddleImage();
We decided for this crossing because it is relatively easy to grow and it has a big yield. Both strains are still among the most popular ones and very loved because they are covered with resin. This is sure to be a big hit for both the commercial growers (in Holland) and the connoisseur that doesn’t want to compromise yield with quality.
Very easy growing, big compact buds, indica sativa mix ,stoned, mellow feeling guaranteed to level you out!
[SIZE=-1]Flowering time: 8 weeks
Average yield: 400 - 500 grams P.S.M.
Height: 120 cm (indoor)
Outdoor harvest: August / September[/SIZE]

First time I have heard of this strain.

Are you going to start a grow journal?

:peace:

yea i will be starting it soon, and if i can find a camera that i can afford these days, then i will surely do a journal....
i found this text as well, but i was hoping that somebody had tried it here:)

i've just finished a grow of this strain, i have to say i was realy pleased with these girls and have kept 2 mother plants from them, i planted all 10 beans strait into soil in 15 litre pots under 2 400w hps on a 24/7 cycle after 2 weeks 6 had started to show sex by the 3rd week all had shown and i got 7 fems and 3 males, i got rid of the males and carried on with the fems,
i found these plants dont like alot of nuits in veg but once they go into flower they tend to suffer from a mag def but this is easly fixed and the end result is well worth it :) i veged 4 1 month and then put them into flower on a 12/12 cycle all were ready to harvest between 8 to 9an a half weeks, extreamly cristilized buds is the end result from this strain :) i got between 1.6 and 2.4 oz of each plant and all stud arond 3 an a half feet to 4 feet tall at harvest, this strain responds very vell to being topped and tends to branch out alot even when it hasent been topped so it is also very good for sea of green,
deffo a keeper :)
hope this helps good luck

produced by probably the only female breeder of cannabis seeds in Holland, which sadly is a very male dominated industry.

There's a good reason the buy them:confused:. And what the heck does that mean?? Count me out :)

Latest posts

Back