dr chronic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icegrower

Reaction score
i was wondering if there was anybody here who has grown dr chronics The Leveller, or if anyone has tried it smoked it or what ever:)

best regards

i've just finished a grow of this strain, i have to say i was realy pleased with these girls and have kept 2 mother plants from them, i planted all 10 beans strait into soil in 15 litre pots under 2 400w hps on a 24/7 cycle after 2 weeks 6 had started to show sex by the 3rd week all had shown and i got 7 fems and 3 males, i got rid of the males and carried on with the fems,
i found these plants dont like alot of nuits in veg but once they go into flower they tend to suffer from a mag def but this is easly fixed and the end result is well worth it :) i veged 4 1 month and then put them into flower on a 12/12 cycle all were ready to harvest between 8 to 9an a half weeks, extreamly cristilized buds is the end result from this strain :) i got between 1.6 and 2.4 oz of each plant and all stud arond 3 an a half feet to 4 feet tall at harvest, this strain responds very vell to being topped and tends to branch out alot even when it hasent been topped so it is also very good for sea of green,
deffo a keeper :)
hope this helps good luck

Latest posts

Back