dream it, build it, grow it, 1ST TIME NORCAL!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Great...Did i mention I like lots of perlite?..lol I also made a massproducer bubble cloner..worked okay..I am real interested in his coir setup...Thats a Hydro but uses 50% perlite to it..Im still researching it..heres a link if you care for a great read.. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30181

keep up the good work...you will be rewarded greatly

Light just went off. Today will be the first night of 12/12 for my girls, 4 beauties. Right at 2 feet tall and just as wide, supercrop'd with 2 of them being FIM'd also. A good friend told me to put them into veg now or they would be to big for the room by the time they're done. Took pictures, so i'll be posting more soon.
My veg room looks soo empty now with just the little ones in there now. 2nd batch will be a Purple, 2 Blueberry,1 NorhernLights/Trainwreck, and I have a couple clones looking promising of Casper and Mendocino Trainwreck. :D :watchplant: :watchplant: :48: :joint: :smoke1: :woohoo:

Latest posts

Back