Drinking MJ smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
:hubba: Has anyone ever drank MJ smoke? It's assume. What you do is; roll a joint, get a glass, and straw. Hook the straw and joint together and shotgun the smoke into the bottom of glass. The smoke will settle to the bottom of the glass. Now you have to pick up the glass like it's nitroglycerin. Exhale. Now real slowly,slowly move the glass to your lips and tip the glass like it was water and down the smoke. You can take 3 to 5 hits in one drink and it's nice and cool going down. That' a GREEN BLESSING BABY. Peace out

:holysheep:

:peace:

2 2 fascinating.jpg

2 2 funky.JPG

when u burp does smoke come out dragon style?

OM...a new flying invention maybe? putt putt away!

I want to know if anyone barfs...

This is really straight out of the 60's. First time drinking MJ smoke was like 1968 in Tacoma WA. Also the first time eating Osley 250's. We started alot things back in then in the good ole' day's by god. Amazing I'm still alive. Only the good die young. Green blessings,peace out.

Yes, you burp smoke...

Your funny 2dog. I like you.

man...I wish I could have tried some of that from Owsley!!!

Hippy love the cat man!!!! ROTFL

For even better results, freeze the glass first. Works with hash too.

PencilHead said:
freeze the glass first. /quote]

MMM Sound like a Sticky Situation with the lips frozen to a glass..:hubba:

Be sure and drink the water after that...lil extra benefit. :p (barf)

I've tried this many moons ago. You can burp and then inhale for a double whammy, but the effect is mostly in the coolness of drinkin a hit. I agree that freezin the glass is better, makes it cold and very easy to take ice hit. Nice Post.

Hie..lmao! Man i cant think of anything to type after seeing that!

There isn't enough beano on the planet for me to try that. enjoy tho. :)

Light weights. Ha,ha,ha, what's this world comming to. When the kids won't try some they haven't done before,there's something wrong!!! What if we would have never tried pot or LSD. ****, where would this world be??? I'll tell ya!!! We would all have white hair.and vote R. Go drink some pot smoke and quit worring if you have enough "beano" to get you through the night. MG.Peace out

FUM said:
:hubba: Has anyone ever drank MJ smoke? It's assume. What you do is; roll a joint, get a glass, and straw. Hook the straw and joint together and shotgun the smoke into the bottom of glass. The smoke will settle to the bottom of the glass. Now you have to pick up the glass like it's nitroglycerin. Exhale. Now real slowly,slowly move the glass to your lips and tip the glass like it was water and down the smoke. You can take 3 to 5 hits in one drink and it's nice and cool going down. That' a GREEN BLESSING BABY. Peace out

better yet my friend take a large beer mug stick it in the freezer over night.. once it gets nice and frosty... tip it upside down on the counter...
pull it close to the edge so you can get a blade hoot in there .. burn the hoot.. now take the mug turn it over all the smoke will stay in the mug.. tip it back and suck back the smoke ..
LH

Smokey Mcpotster said:
There isn't enough beano on the planet for me to try that. enjoy tho. :)
lol why? there's nothing wrong or gross about it.. it's just a novelty way of smoking. not like you're drinking bong water (or anything other than smoke)

No there's nothing wrong with it. I think I would have enough gas from doing that to take off like the cat in HIEs' pic, lol.

Drinking bong water, lol. Way back in the 70's we managed to make a bong out of parts from science class. We kept it in back of a city building we stopped by on the way to and from school. School was almost out and the bong water was several months old. We were out of weed. My friend had the bright idea of drinking the bong water to get high. (30+ years later, I still don't understand his reason for trying this). The water was black. He got one sip down and puked for 15 minutes. Dang it was funny when someone else does something stupid for a change.

Latest posts

Back