Drinking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
Anyone else not like to drink AND smoke? If I get high, I don't like to drink, and if I drink, I shouldn't get high.

I get a weird high of doing both, not to mention the spins.

I can drink alot and be fine. I can smoke alot and be fine. But once I smoke and drink, its all down hill from there.

Inmediusre said:
Anyone else not like to drink AND smoke? If I get high, I don't like to drink, and if I drink, I shouldn't get high.

I can drink alot and be fine. I can smoke alot and be fine. But once I smoke and drink, its all down hill from there.

Me TOOOO!!! BUt i really do it once in a while...
(4 example "new years eve") my best friend and I drunk a whole bottle of "La Fee"(Absinthe 70%) and smoked 1/4 oz the last new years eve...

and my father still thinks im a straight edge!!!!!! lol!!!!!

I can do both but my buddy, he will go right to sleep.

Inmediusre said:

I can drink a few beers and smoke some bud and be fine but if i drink alot and smoke i'm all done. Just like you said i get the spins also.

whats up Inmediusre ,,loose the booze its evil ,,,that should cure the troulbe,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Well this girl being a former bartender for many, many (many) years, I used to be able to "DRINK" , but now....being old and decrepit, I'm only good for about one good "drunk" a year. I have found that 3 year olds really seem to crank it up a notch when there is a hang over involved. :eek: But hey! The more pot I smoke, the more peace there is in my crazy life. Thank God for marijuana! I'd hate to have to eat one of my young :rolleyes: Nothing like having your children see you praying to the porcelin god AND my clothes stay on (what do ya' know)

Yah there's nothing worse than the spins. I got them the other night and just forced myself to vomit, cause I didn't want to wait. :)

Inmediusre said:
Yah there's nothing worse than the spins. I got them the other night and just forced myself to vomit, cause I didn't want to wait. :)
Hey! That way you can drink even more ;)

depends what your a drinkin'!

harder shit always makes me lose it fast

i can pound beers and blunt it like no tomorrow- until about 5 hours into it...

but her there is nothing like a hot day with a joint and a shot of tequila!

thats what i called getting twisted i love doing that i get twisted all the time when i go to partys sometimes i throw up and sometimes i dont depepends how much i drink and smoke blunts

FaTal1 said:
thats what i called getting twisted i love doing that i get twisted all the time when i go to partys sometimes i throw up and sometimes i dont depepends how much i drink and smoke blunts

aahhh Man!! My best friend did it today i just got home from looking for him cuz he couldnt drive:mad: !!!

:rolleyes: But thats life...

tHEaNIMICnEEDLE said:
depends what your a drinkin'!

harder shit always makes me lose it fast

i can pound beers and blunt it like no tomorrow- until about 5 hours into it...

but her there is nothing like a hot day with a joint and a shot of tequila!
ok say Patron mixed with something couch lock stoney and GDG is a tired sleepy, very obnoxious girl

rasta said:
whats up Inmediusre ,,loose the booze its evil ,,,that should cure the troulbe,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Hell yeah to that one.
I just went back on the wagon. Used to be my perfect buzz was a 6-pack of Bud and a joint. then it turned into a 12-pack and a joint. then a 12-pack with 4 shots and a joint. then "what the **** happened last nite". Watch that drinkin shit. It'll grab ya and not let go. ;)
But I know: "*** does he know. Drinkin is fun as hell, and I will never be a drunk"

Sorry rotten mood this mornin. I'll log off now.

Latest posts

Back