drip irrigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bustabus

Reaction score
hello , I am currently growing kandahar . They are in the 16th day of flowering. I recentlly add the drip irr. I am using a small pump with 1/2 gallon per hour drip fittings, with a 15 min timer. The problem is they either get to much water or not enough. Any ideas would be great.

bustabus said:
hello , I am currently growing kandahar . They are in the 16th day of flowering. I recentlly add the drip irr. I am using a small pump with 1/2 gallon per hour drip fittings, with a 15 min timer. The problem is they either get to much water or not enough. Any ideas would be great.

More info would be great. What are you growing in, how many nutes in the water, what is even wrong with the plants? It's pretty much impossible because all you told us is you have a drip system. It's not even clear if anything is wrong with the plants?

Don't just answer my questions, answer more and put any info you have up. You can't expect people to take their time to try to answer if you won't take time to tell us what is going on.

Sorry to sound like an ***, but it's better than ignoring you and letting your thread die.

Tieme

I run drip. How many plant sites are you feeding? Getting the flow rates is a little tricky & don't personally like to use self-regulating drippers... they really tend to clog, depending upon what/how you run your rez. If using these & you have uneven flow, then the pump is likely too small for the total load. Usually if the pump is stronger than nec, all the drippers are at max rate. Bigger pump & tie in a overflow valve so you can regulate/make minor adjustments if nec. I like to just use open 1/4" lines stemming from 1/2" main. Run a bigger than nec pump, adjust overflow valve to get flows correct. The biggest trick here is to run all your tube lengths appx equal such that the flow is somewhat equal at each point. You have to dial it in regardless. GL brah.

hello, I am using a sunleaves SDH200 . The GPh is 100x I am using 1/4 inch line and 1/2 GPh drip fittings . I cant seem to get the amount of time the pump should right . I am either getting to much water or not enough. Today i looked at the pump closer a found a dial on the back . I looked in the manual and there is nothing on how or what the dial is for . I was guessing that maybe the answer to my problem . If anyone knows more and could share how they used it . thanks

you need better drippers and i dont think i saw what your using as the medium. post some pics so we can help

Latest posts

Back