Driving High Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you drive high and/or smoke in vehicle?

• Driving and smoking both highways and in town

• High road trips & around town, smoke in vehicle on road trips

• High road trips only, don't smoke in vehicle

• Never drive high

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well me being in a wheelchair and all i guess i'm always driving HIGH. :rofl:

If I am going to be driving in the big city, then NO. If I am going for a cruise out in the toolies then oh- heck yes. Nothing is better than a hoober, jams and exploring, unless your in the backseat with her, and even then smoke, jams, and well there you are. LOL
Ha-Ha I have a very healthy labido.LMAO

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I coudnt live with myself if i caused death through a chemical i had used, so the answer is no, i drive clean, i do not do drink or MJ when i know i need to take to the roads.

poll is insufficient. I do NOT smoke & drive. However, I drive high all the time. Have for years and years

thestandard said:
poll is insufficient. I do NOT smoke & drive. However, I drive high all the time. Have for years and years

What he said:hubba:

Wurd... I do drive while high, but only to my dad's right down the street... we are in the country so I don't have much interaction. I am not one of those people who drive better while stoned. So I just try not to do it.

If it were legal to smoke it... would I say it should be illegal to puff and drive?

Damn right... I know many people who do it, and do it well. But there are also people good at drinking and driving. But it's the ones that don't do it well we must think about. I love drinking and driving. I don't do it on the public roads anymore. So, I will get a good buzz and get in my truck and baja around the yard lol.

rasta said:
if you drive high your no better than someone who drives drunk ,,,,p,l,r

Not really.more like someone talking on the phone while driving.

Guilty as charged. I don't get blasted while behind the wheel, but I definitely take a rip or three. With so many horrible drivers out there, it eases my nerves knowing that I am still only focused at the task at hand (driving) with a little mind candy.

I used to love to go out in a blizzard and get twisted .
Can't get away with smoking in the auto anymore if you get pulled over your nailed the stink clings on for way to long .
"I smelled marijuana" is a chief reason to justify a search as far as are friends in blue are concerned .
Like Detective Callahan said "Well punk do you feel lucky"

I am always HIGH, and when I drive I am also HIGH. I never smoke in vehicle.

rasta said:

I`ve done both. I SWEAR I will not drive drunk again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I smoke weed all day everyday, and drive when I have to. If you think alcohol and marijuana have the same effects you should do some reading and/or interacting with Alcoholics.

godtea said:
I used to love to go out in a blizzard and get twisted .
Can't get away with smoking in the auto anymore if you get pulled over your nailed the stink clings on for way to long .
"I smelled marijuana" is a chief reason to justify a search as far as are friends in blue are concerned .
Like Detective Callahan said "Well punk do you feel lucky"

Get some seriously perfumed baby wipes, take a few out and put them over the heat vents for the windscreen, in no time at all your car will be as fresh as a daisy.

I did this straight after having a joint and then picked up the my mother in law, she got in and said ooh whats that lovely smell, and she saw the wet wipes on the dash and she said oh its those, what a clever idea, it smells lovely in here.

Edit* I just can't drive anywhere without a joint, to do so would be more pain than i could imagine, its enough stress dealing with people who got their license off the back of a cereal box.

i drive a little high
but not if i was really stoned
same with beer
i will drive after a pint
maybe 2 if im havin a meal with the drink, but wouldnt drive drunk

Me and my boy drive high on occassion... we'll go to a spot no more than 5 minutes to toke, and then going back to the house or neighborhood is about as far as we drive high. Or if we decide to go to McDonalds to munch out up the street. We do live in a populated area, but since it ussually happens at nighttime not too many cars are out.

As far as we go we take it seriously. I'm the passenger, and we agreed to have two heads watching the road while driving, so two stoner heads can equal out to one sober head. lol and we drive slower than usual, and have bone thugs at a lower volume.

I don't recommend it, anything that alters your mind or has an effect on you, you shouldn't be driving. But if it is going to get some munchies or going to a toke spot destination I don't see why not.

rasta said:
?? soo as a medical user im no better than some one that drives drunk wow never thought of it that way my vote is for never in the car

thestandard said:

Sorry about that. I think I could have set it up more efficiently. Your situation is sort of covered under "Highways, don't smoke in vehicle" but not exactly so.

Interesting results so far. I'm surprised so many are smoking weed while driving around town. That's quite a large extra risk in my opinion. If one of your driving lights goes out, you're in a heap of trouble and for what? You're in town! Smoke at home and then go out!
I worked a gas station years ago, and a rich kid comes pulling in, obviously passes a joint to his friend, they put it out, and come in. I said "you guys should be more careful, you know there is a war going on". They thought I was hilarious.

An MJ buzz might be comparable, very roughly so, to a 2 beer buzz as far as driving is concerned. But then I feel the drunk driving campaigns are more for profit than for protecting people. Two beers is NOT drunk driving for most people. They keep lowering the limit to the point of it no longer being about combatting real drunk driving, which IS a crime of course. They use an extreme, tragic example of a terrible drunk driving accident and say if you have 2 beers, you're a drunk driver and you're just as bad.
Also, and again I'm not defending real inebriated driving, but why the assumption when there is an accident, and one of the drivers had a drink, that the accident occured because of that? It's a scam. $$$
That being said, I think the last time I went out and had 2 beers was over a year ago. What can I say, I have the social life of a Star Trek fan. :)

I don't think twice about driving high or smoking in vehicle. Sometimes hit the bong a few times right before heading out and bring some for the way back. Oops

Being a med user, I seldom really get a good buzz going (for me it's all about killing the pain), so yeah, I smoke, then drive. I don't smoke and drive. Occasionally, when I do get that great buzz going, I drive because I have something that needs to be done. I don't really feel comfortable doing it tho...

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back