Driving High Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you drive high and/or smoke in vehicle?

• Driving and smoking both highways and in town

• High road trips & around town, smoke in vehicle on road trips

• High road trips only, don't smoke in vehicle

• Never drive high

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only drive with herb when ABSOLUTELY necessary. There are too many variables out on the road. Some dumby runs a stop light and slams into the side of you...during the accident investigation...WALLA bag of weed and your not only in the hospital but busted as well.
My freinds and I have a pact...we each keep "company" stash on hand. Friend pops in or I visit them...guest does not have to bring any unless he wants. This way we keep the "trafficking" part outa it. Can get pulled over high with nothing in the car..pretty easy to skate outa it...if carrying..then busted...fine...loss of liscence for a year (at least in my state)....and whole bunch of bullcrap.
Be smart and keep it home...or at least carry a small amount so you can cram it down your throat if need be....joints are the best to travel with. ;)
Don't be smoking going down the road....thats just dumb....I go down the highway everyday seeing some dumb kid packing and smoking a bowl cruising down the road....DUH...if I can see and notice it so can the cops.
Just my 2:bits.
And honestly...no need to drive high....get high and chill wait for it to calm down then drive.....do yourself and the others around you a favor. Its just good kharma to drive sober. ;)

Mutt said:
This way we keep the "trafficking" part outa it. Can get pulled over high with nothing in the car..pretty easy to skate outa it...if carrying..then busted...fine...loss of liscence for a year (at least in my state)....and whole bunch of bullcrap.
he must live in california.. and its true. As for me, i speed, everywhere. I was pulled over for my tinted windows, cop saw my bong bag behind my seat, seached my car, found hash(felony). only way i got outta the felony charge was to pled guilty to driving under the influence of hash, they dropped that charge faster than a fly on shjt. Just got busted of a dui, over $2000 in fines, shoulda never pleded guilty, but when getting a job, wouldnt be worth it later.

In college, my friends and I used to go on drives all the time. Hell, out in the country, my friend would hold the wheel while I took my bong hit.
Nowadays, I've grown and matured a little bit. I have a good job, and I'm not going to take the risk of getting pulled over by a cop with pot on me.

gangalama said:
I`ve done both. I SWEAR I will not drive drunk again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I smoke weed all day everyday, and drive when I have to. If you think alcohol and marijuana have the same effects you should do some reading and/or interacting with Alcoholics.
ive been smoking pot longer than you have been alive ,,,,,,,i have no reading to do(ive lived it not read about it ),,,,,maybe after you kill someone because your were high you will change your mind ,,,till then have a nice day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

rasta said:
ive been smoking pot longer than you have been alive ,,,,,,,i have no reading to do(ive lived it not read about it ),,,,,maybe after you kill someone because your were high you will change your mind ,,,till then have a nice day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i've been tokin up and cruisin since the 60's, but i'm sure your older than me too. and you have a nice day also ;-)

Although I don't drive myself as a passenger in cars of friends we (the driver and I) are usually smoking while they drive and I relax in the passenger seat.

I do notice a high percentage of my friends who drive and smoke are usually more careful when stoned

I am a med user so I am always high except while riding my motorcycle. I find it calms me down and I drive much more sane. I always use my own familar bud that I know the potency and affects of. I am usually the one that is calm and friendly on the road, without road rage. Everybody is different though and some people shouldnt' drive even sober. I have never been in an accident, accept on my bike, and I am 42yrs. old.

Latest posts

Back