dro dro dro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even clones from the same donor, grown under different environments, can and will express varying characteristics to some degree. It is virtually impossible to say without aa doubt, that you can determine any strain every time.
It's An "educated" guess, at best. ;)
and we aren't even thinking about phenotypical expression from seeds, or from different ..."breeders".

Lol Down here in the Mediterranean its all just called green or hash. Dont matter what strain it is, Not even the dealers know what strain it is.

You either have good hash (sticky) or bad hash (dry)
Good green (no seeds) or bad green (seeds and sprayed for weight)

That's about all you can get if you go to a dealer. That's why i grow my own.

All Green looks the same to me once its dried and packed, dont know how anyone can tell the difference.

Baker180xxx said:
haha i completley know what you mean atoms. i had my friends comming up to me with ziploc bags of northern lights thinking it was artic sun. what idiots out there. ( no offense to the people of mp who are new to bud)

I think he wasn't saying he could tell which was which, but that his friends mixed up the name of northern lights cause they don't know strain names and all they could remember of the strain name was that it had something to do with light up north, and called it arctic sun instead of northern lights...

Hamster Lewis said:
People seem to always attach slang names to weed regardless if the word is a true representation of what they are smoking. I have a friend who calls everything chronic....don't matter what it is...lol

around my parts any good weed is "chronic" unless a name was actually passed from dealer to dealer and nobody forgot ;)

thats the best part of growing my own ****, i never have to call it chronic.

i do alot of clone only strains...ive never run the pre-98 bubba kush but i can already pick out the cuts that were mixed up and not labeled just by the leaf formation. I deny anyone that says they deny anyone that can name strains with out knowing what it is. lmao.

trillions of atoms said:
i do alot of clone only strains...ive never run the pre-98 bubba kush but i can already pick out the cuts that were mixed up and not labeled just by the leaf formation. I deny anyone that says they deny anyone that can name strains with out knowing what it is. lmao.

;) in your own grow, under conditions and circumstances that you are readily familiar with, I have little doubt that you can tell the pre98 bubba cut from other cuts in your room.
(it is a pretty exclusive cut, with some unique characteristics. I've had it since 2000 or 2001)
but to claim that I can't take that same cut, and mistreat it, grow it under "less than favorable" conditions, treat it with neem or pesticides, pick it early, and quick dry it in the mikey wave, and you can still determine indisputably that it is "your" bubba cut, and not a pheno of some bubba cross...named "Billy Joe Bob Kush"..:p (an appropriate name for a "bubba" cross, no?) ... I call **. It can't be done.

Latest posts

Back