Drooping leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texasgrower

Reaction score
Hey I recently started my first grow and am wondering if my plant is healthy within the last couple of days some leaves started to droop is this normal or is there a deficiency and what can I do and help or advice will be appreciated.
hXXp://s1275.photobucket.com/user/dswansonn/media/Picture1_zps55b95b8f.jpg.html

gonna need a lot more info on the grow before we can help. and aslo no live links allowed on the site. you must upload pics directly to the site

this will help show you how>>> http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=661433&postcount=1

soil or hydro?

if soil, what kind?

what are you feeding them?

how often are you watering them?

the more info you provide, no matter how insignificant it may seem, will help aid in the process

BTW, :welcome: to MP

Also what size pot are you in? What are your temps and RH?

shes begging for water bro...the heat coming off that house looks Hot...and in Texas I would say you need water her every day and Maybe even use a misting nozzle raise the Humidity around her...the dirt she is in dont look to good...what ya feeding her with and how often,,?

Mojo for the grow..and welcome to the passion

:48:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Also what size pot are you in? What are your temps and RH?

looks like its in the ground...and that link up there needs the .."""...removed to see the picture;)

Latest posts

Back