Droopy leaf seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tater_salad

Reaction score
I'm a noob and this is a first grow. Noticed the leaves are drooping on these youngin'. Feeding GH grow, bloom, micro at 250 ppm. Any ideas?

box 018.jpg

box 019.jpg

box 020.jpg

looks like your constantly soaking that rockwool cube and because its so little with so little space your not letting the small amount of roots get any air, you need to let the cube dry out a little and then the leaves will perk up.

I wouldnt feen them anything but water at this point man, there to young. If anything a lil nitrogen but she's looking overfertilized for a lil babie girl. She's very small yet so be gentle and water her with plain water for about a week and see what happens. Hope this help you out man. Peace and Love!!!!!!
Roken.

Looks like she'll make it but it does look like a little too much water.

I have the same problem. but the rest of it is doing good . I have 5 other leaves on and it seems 2 be doing fine. I only water it right now about every 2-3 days
its out side in a 2 gal. pot.I only water it when about when the top 11\2- 2 inches is dry. its in organic soil. Ill post pictures of it in a couple of days no camera.

Latest posts

Back