Droopy Plant :[ Help! Still kinda new!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeastyBudzz

Reaction score
Okay this is/used to be Begginer_grower, some may know me from questions here and there but i'm a little more of a reader on this site lolzz wee bit shy:eek:
anyways.....

I have seven plants in FFOF soil, just that, no extra additons. The soil seemed very light and conditioned, I have watched a buddy use it, and my bad seemed to have a bit more perlite than his so I didnt bother with adding anymore..
My temps are between 72f to 80f always and humidity is between 40% - 55% always. One of my plants seems to be drying very fast. Its in its third week, now in a 1 gallon and i just watered yesterday, and its now 11:02 and I had to add water again cus the top leaves were so droopy they were almost hittin the soil! Any suggestions?

If it helps the plants are about 20in above a 400w HPS that is hooded with a glass window. And I havent added ducting to it cus its winter and it helps keeps temps up in the range needed

Is it possible you are over watering?

they can droop from too much water, you need to lift the pot up

and get use to the weight when dry and recently watered.

I also go by feel of the pots...when they need a watering it can be felt...are you watering completely? I know some growers get into the bad habit of just giving them some water....I like to water to saturation and then leave them be till they are dry again. jmo

yup, I also go by feel of pots and saturate. Maybe it could be placement of the pot in my room? Where most ventalation travels or somethin? Ehh who knows, guess i'll just start some good ol' fashioned troubleshootin

Maybe i'll switch it with another pot and see what happens to that one.

You say your bag seemed to have more perlite so you did not add any. Well most people will still add about 30% perlite to there soil mix, this will help to ensure the soil is draining well. I have a sneaking suspicion that your soil is just a bit too dense so it is not drying out quick enough if at all.

what exactly would i do to solve this problem? because these are good genetics i dont wanna waste

Latest posts

Back