Droopy, Yellowish, Spoty Plants Help Please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrayedKnott

Reaction score
Not sure whats going on plants were doing fine until a week ago. They were perky and thriving, just been watering them, haven't given any nutrients yet, they're in new soil. They were repotted from cups to 1 gal containers 2 weeks ago.

The strain is white rhino
grown from seed
they are 5 weeks old
plants are about 5 inches tall
soil is FF ocean forest
in 1 (one) gallon container
600 w MH light 24/7
light is approx 6-8 inches above
Temp are 71-73F Humidity is 35-40%
PH is 6.9-7.1
3 6 inch intake fans
8 inch & 4 inch exhaust fan each w/ carbon filter

From looking at the sticky's, maybe there is a Magnesium or Manganese deficiency problem. Don't want to do any more harm without some verification.

There are 4 plants total, with various photos to help diagnose.

Any insight to my plants problem would be greatly appreciated.

PDRM0344.JPG

PDRM0345.JPG

PDRM0346.JPG

PDRM0347.JPG

PDRM0348.JPG

I agree...i run my PH at 6.5...Like Bomb said..be sure to let soil dry completely..bone dry..and then still wait a day:giggle: they will be fine..start a light dose of nutes as well..IMO..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

I'm watering every 2 days or so, when the soil is grey and feels dry to touch 2 knuckles deep.

I'll wait another day to be sure it's good n dry.

Thanks for the help and responses!

A light Nitrogen fert and foiler spray should help them wait for next water Id go with the nitrogen feed then see if foliar wont pick them up

kinda have same prob tooo, would i just mix nitrogen like i mix my npk regularly? pluse my ph is down like 6.0 witch is acid, ima ad soil sweetner, witch supposed to bring it up(hydraqted lime).. yea no??

HydroManiac said:
A light Nitrogen fert and foiler spray should help them wait for next water Id go with the nitrogen feed then see if foliar wont pick them up
N>P>K check all levels.

Latest posts

Back