Drug Test ??? Oldtimers PLEASE HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta tell ya, this thread has been both entertaining and interesting. satanisalawyer, (btw, you have no idea how much I agree with your name), the method that has always worked for me is very much like Herm said. I've always kept off the weed for at least 4 days, and during that 4 days, drank enough beer to float a ship in. If I wasn't drinking beer, I was drinking water. The day of the test, I drank enough water to float TWO ships in and as I started the test, I pissed about half the load into the toilet and THEN filled the stupid cup with the "middle of the pee" and then finished in the toilet again. I don't know why it worked for me, but it did.

I never failed a test that I know of. If I failed and they didn't mention it, then whatever, I don't know why they would do that, but maybe the piss test fairy helped me.

This isn't advice. I'm relating what I did that worked for me.

ur out of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry 30 days thats how long it is retained in ur fat tissue and is secreted out i.e 30 days but after that u can freeze some and it will be good to go when ever u need it! gl

didnt see the post GOOD JOB I THINK SOMEONE WAS LOOking out 4 u PEACE!!

Latest posts

Back