Drug Traffickers exploit.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARY-JANE

Female Growers Group
Reaction score
Could not be-leave what I was reading but it is what it is and so said. People like this just abuse :angrywife: the system and make it hard for MMP :vapleaf:!

hxxp://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2012/09/drug_traffickers_exploit_orego.html?fb_action_ids=529436673738452&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

"The plants you grow in southern Oregon are going to be 8 to 10 feet tall, and they are going to produce 6 to 10 pounds of smokable product," Marshall said. "So why are you growing six plants per cardholder, when each cardholder can only get 1 1/2 pounds?:holysheep:

wow....

The day after her arrest in Portland, Saul led police to three medical marijuana growers in Josephine and Jackson counties who helped fill her East Coast orders.

That's the ticket, when busted, be sure to bust others!:eek: :eek:

Trust Nobody:cop: Or he will visit.

Wow. I was in jail for 4 years. I have 3 students. I would rather do another 4 years for each student, versus snitch them out. Thats just wrong. What happened to honor and commitment? Thats why you should always have the disclaimer, if your telling someone about your grow, which you shouldnt anyways, but if you must....."now look here, they wont put me in jail for the rest of my life, and when i get out, you WILL be the first to know! Be keeping that in mind for when you get in trouble and wanna drag me down too."

I would have never guessed that Herb grown on the west coast goes back east, this is just plain insanity. This would never have happened if there was no MMJ program.......

I can't take it. I gotta say my peace.

IMHO, the main reason you are seeing more "trafficking" busts IS because of MMJ. Not because of what most people think, not because MMJ made it "easy".
Simply put, MMJ has allowed an influx of "stupid" people in the MJ realm.

i think the problem is the two-tier system itself.
the pick and chose who can smoke/grow it and who can't.
..only makes things worse.

seems obvious full legality is the only way. i really don't get how they don't get that (and swear it's some conspiracy. cause there's no benefit to keeping marijuana laws as they are.. except to some ;) )
..the only other alternative is; the people who make/uphold our laws.. are bloody stupid and shouldn't be upholding/making our laws if they can't see how obvious that is.
you see the black market price of tomatoes these days? :rolleyes:

but that's to common sensical, they gotta keep it illegal and open stupid loopholes.

This is why when you are a patient you should always grow yourself and save the headache!

well the thing is, there is so much product here. theres people coming here year round trying to pick up bundles and most people here are poor as hell and need any money they can get. there would be people trafficking no matter what the laws, its just because people here are poor and theres a plant you can grow in your backyard and make a living off it.
if you get it off localy then your only gonna get around 1k a p. u take it just a little up north u get 1.6k+. take it to socal u get 3k+. idaho, 3k+, everywhere else 4k+ so i mean look at the numbers. u got people comin here droppin 10g's takin it home and makin 30+ more. its just ridiculous and its not the growers to blame its the people coming here for it, and mainly the way the laws are everywhere else.

Killuminati420 said:
well the thing is, there is so much product here. theres people coming here year round trying to pick up bundles and most people here are poor as hell and need any money they can get. there would be people trafficking no matter what the laws, its just because people here are poor and theres a plant you can grow in your backyard and make a living off it.
if you get it off localy then your only gonna get around 1k a p. u take it just a little up north u get 1.6k+. take it to socal u get 3k+. idaho, 3k+, everywhere else 4k+ so i mean look at the numbers. u got people comin here droppin 10g's takin it home and makin 30+ more. its just ridiculous and its not the growers to blame its the people coming here for it, and mainly the way the laws are everywhere else.

I here what you saying as me being an Oregonian myself I know that up this way in P>O> you are going to pay 2k+ or better. I don't know what they doing down by the boarder your way but it is pricey up this way....IJS. :icon_smile:
And yes with this crappy economy Thing is going to suck but man one of these presidents need to get it legal and everyone will be happy.

I voted for some change and it’s kinda strange
"No" it’s all I got in my pocket
I bought a few led’s, now I’m growing some trees
And it’s a sweet ******* hustle don’t knock it

I told y’all before I would break the law
To put some food in my baby girl’s belly
Cause the senator man took a bribe in hand
And went and shipped my job to New Delhi

"Everlast"

Love Everlast- thanks for that one I'll check it out.

Latest posts

Back