Dual spectrum-3 strain-ebb&flow-SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice BK :D you really bent that mom over dude! i have a couple now that i think im gonna have to do that too...they are just getting too big and i cant flower them till my auto's are done...very nice looking harvest...will check back for the smoke report:hubba: congrats on an awesome job!

sundancer245 said:
very nice BK :D you really bent that mom over dude! i have a couple now that i think im gonna have to do that too...they are just getting too big and i cant flower them till my auto's are done...very nice looking harvest...will check back for the smoke report:hubba: congrats on an awesome job!
Thanks all:)
Sundancer- While I was flushing her out in veg I took advantage and carefully worked the coco loose while carefully creating a lean to the plant, I then bungied each of the two stalks(slight pressure/pull) towards light. This put the original canopy at about a 45 degree angle which was aimed at light. If canopy was left straight up in pot only 1/3 of canopy would have gotten light from where it was sitting. 2 weeks into flower I trimmed out all growth not facing light. Maybe that will give you an idea or 2. Thanks for the good words and green luck with your bigguns!

:ciao: 4u2!

Latest posts

Back