Dual spectrum-3 strain-ebb&flow-SOG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic-hap 001.JPG

pic-hap 006.JPG

pic-hap 008.JPG

pic-hap 010.JPG

pic-hap 013.JPG

pic-hap 015.JPG

pic-hap 018.JPG

pic-hap 022.JPGI can tell I'm not gonna like the big bud...or maybe I just got a superr-leafy, slow budding, nute sensitive, ugly looking pheno:rolleyes: . Love that rhino! Threw a few extra clones I didn't want to kill in their (bubblegum). Another note on the big bud, all the hairs are turning and it's barely been a month...been checking for nanners but they are acting as if they have been pollenated( hairs turning, very little trich's). Anyone have any thoughts on the big bud? Mom is from seed, did I just get a lazy pheno or what...I'm ready to kill her now but I know if I do the buds will will be the best I've ever had and she will be lost. I hate murphy!

Budders Are your bulbs Blue spectrum? I was thinking of using my 1000w MH with a 3000 kelvin MH bulb and my 1000 hps. Whats your thoughts would you rotate them? Is it even worth it? MH Red spectrum bulb is 115,000 lumens so I would think results might be good.

captain1 said:
Budders Are your bulbs Blue spectrum? I was thinking of using my 1000w MH with a 3000 kelvin MH bulb and my 1000 hps. Whats your thoughts would you rotate them? Is it even worth it? MH Red spectrum bulb is 115,000 lumens so I would think results might be good.
I'm running EYE bulbs in both..HPS/MH..no conversions. I would definately rotate them...and I think it would be worth it if you can keep 2000w cool. I am getting rid of Mh all together and just gonna vegg a few days under T-5's, another week under HPS, then flower. The blue end of my table was smaller than the yellow end but matured faster(just started having hairs turn last night on Mh end..no signs of hairs turning on HPS end). I would not go buy a conversion bulb just because I would rather put my money towards HPS if I was in your shoes..but..before this grow I would have believed different. Hope I was able to answer your Q's captain, and thanks for looking! Think take some naked pics of my moms!

Those buds are lookin awesome Budders :D another successful grow:)

mudders 006.JPG

mudders 008.JPG

mudders 009.JPG

mudders 010.JPG

mudders 013.JPG

mudders 026.JPG

mudders 018.JPG
1) Bubble gum mom recently butchered
2)Rhino bush-mom (BBFANimagine flowering that!
3)big bud mom I'm sick of trying to please and ready to kill!
4)Gifted mango clone, soon to be mom.
5) bubblegum babies, freshly chopped(2 hours)
6)mom party
7)playing around!

I'll get some more pics of the pretty flowers for ya'all in a couple days. I have strings/bungies/shoelaces/zipties holding up the buds now...pretty funny sight but they were about to go swimming! Happy trails...BK

loving the buds BK.:D ...nice grow...

love the 'crank' you've done to the Bubblegum Mom^ in first pic...

Flipping my entire room in my multi strain grow right now.:D ...

Howdy all, Forgot to tell you about my little experiment. That rhino mom is in a 2 gal pot filled with shredded rockwool and to be doin pretty good. I keep a gal container filled with water/nutes close by and give it a squirt with a turkey baster (1oz I think) 3,4,5 times a day or whenever I think about it.

IRISH, flipping the room always gets me all giddy. Even when someone else is doin it...exciting times ahead.

captain1, I just can't get myself to throw any away so I'm trying to hold out till the BG roots so I can use for clones. You are correct though...she practically has an afro!

gravity 004.JPG

gravity 006.JPG

gravity 010.JPG

gravity 013.JPG

gravity 014.JPG

gravity 015.JPG

gravity 016.JPG
Any thoughts? Questions? Advice? Flamin? I welcome all comments:) Just remembered flamin is against the rules..so, uhh...constructive criticism, yeah that's better;)

Thanks for your support! BK

Looks delicious. When do you chop? I just cut mine down yesterday - they are hanging and drying. I will post some pics of the buds as I manicure them. Not sure what my yield will be, but there are some nice buds for sure :)

Hi ElJefe, just checked the trich's and they are mostly cloudy. I will let them go till half amber or longer, I don't like to move! I'll be searching out your harvest pics for sure. Well here's a few pics, bored this morning.
abc 004.JPG

abc 015.JPG

abc 018.JPG

abc 019.JPG

abc 020.JPG
If I remember
1) jungle from mh end
2)poor little candy-G in the middle of it all
3-4) bubblegum clones flowered at first sign of roots
5)big bud..for me=big disappointment but I probably didn't do the right dance to get it to flourish. Still fighting to not kill BB mom.

Hopefully chopping the rhino in a week or so. I've had Gravity running for a couple days. I plan to change out res tomorrow and run about 400ppm's till they finish. Should be my best yeild yet on the table and it's not even full. Thanks for checking it out ya'all! BK

Well, one thing I must say, I certainly would send you some plants, as I would trust you to be my Budders Keeper! ;)

So you're throwing out the MH after this grow? Frankly, I'm having second thoughts on that topic. I think I may have been premature in my decision to scrap the MH in flowering. I'm anxiously waiting for your final report.

Much respect to you for your growing skills!

And what the heck, go ahead and flower that Rhino Bush mom! :hubba:

asyouarei said:
great methodical grow, pics look great.
Thanks for stoppin in!

Thanks to all for the good words:)

Started harvest at about 20% amber. Pics after harvest:hubba:

save1111 004.JPG

save1111 009.JPG

save1111 011.JPG

save1111 012.JPG

save1111 013.JPG

save1111 019.JPG

save1111 026.JPG

save1111 028.JPG

save1111 030.JPG

save1111 032.JPGHere's afew last minute pics of the grow. If I remember..the 3rd and 4th pic I tried to show how I bent and pulled the rhino mom(coco+per+org) to grow along the edge of tray. I cut all the growth out that wasn't facing the light and ended up with a wall of buds along the side of tray. The second pic shows part of that hanging. The 3week bud with the mature rhino in the background is bubblegum(.NL). A quick burn and I'll put up the box-hangers..huh:confused:

harvest 001.JPG

harvest 002.JPGI'm about half way there, maybe a little more. 25 years of skateboarding took a toll on my wrists and I can only handle about an hour a day with the snippers. I'm really happy with this grow:D . I saw where I can yield much more by creating a sort of faux coliseum by putting a mom on each side of the tray and pulling it down/apart to form a wall-of-plant on each side...all within 18inches of the light max. I decided to get rid of the Mh:eek: .....and get a switchable ballast so I can still use a lil Mh when needed (didn't mean to scare ya BBfan:) in the end I saw that it can be beneficial at certain times.). Also need to get a matching hood to air cool both lights and that will also allow me to put them closer together to get more of a "mixed spectrum" rather than 1/3mh-1/3mix-1/3hps which is pretty much how this grow went. Sorry I'm ramblin but I learned a lot this round as un"scientific" as it was...and since I put down here I can waste my memory on other things:hubba:

THANKS to all who stopped by to look, share, and advise:D Smoke report in 7 days but right now I gotta jump over to 4u's candy store put a little pic up.

Very Nice Harvest...And congrats on the way to use the Moms..will be looking forward to your next show of pics..very nice job..:48:

Latest posts

Back