dumb things you have done while stoned!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanchez

Reaction score
I'll go first:

- hid my weed in a super secret hiding spot in my grandma's house. now i can't find it, and i'm positive she'll find it within 5 minutes when she comes back.

- stayed on the subway for 15 extra stops. i was wide awake.

- put the remote control in the fridge

- agreed to go watch that movie out now with cameron diaz and kate winslet

i will post more as i remember them.:D

Hmmm... I gotta a couple lol
1. Fell asleep on the public bus and woke up 2 hours later.
2. Bought a ticket to the movie Happy Feet and I was going with a girl I liked. I was so blasted that I fell asleep during the previews with my head in her lap.

^^That's tough! One of the stupidest things i've done was run a stop sign.Luckily it was really late and the other driver was driving really slow and stopped b4 I broke it.

Lost the remote multiple times lol

Im a huge car guy...but i got so trashed once putting in a new motor in the stang that i was so exited/stoned that i cranked it up without putting oil in it HAHA

I shut it off RIGHT away since my oil gauge never moved and there was no damage, thank god for engine lube grease

i just tried drinking from a soda can and kept on tilting my head, and thought '***'!!!! - b4 realising i hadn't opened the can yet!

aaaahhhhhhh-hahahahahha~!

sanchez said:
i just tried drinking from a soda can and kept on tilting my head, and thought '***'!!!! - b4 realising i hadn't opened the can yet!

aaaahhhhhhh-hahahahahha~!
i do that sometimes when i'm NOT stoned....lol. them brain cells just keep on burning dont they......hahaha.:D

After about 1.5 hours of joints, Blunts and :bong1: hits...I tried making french fries...the dumb thing was instead of using vegetable oil i tried using Butter!

Lets just say it wasnt a shining moment for me!

Has anyone ever stopped @ the "Stop ahead sign" with the yellow background , a small picture of a stop sign and an arrow on it??yeah that one.

I did.

yesterday.

BUDdyHolly said:
Has anyone ever stopped @ the "Stop ahead sign" with the yellow background , a small picture of a stop sign and an arrow on it??yeah that one.

I did.

yesterday.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ yesterday.....i like how you added it at the end.....i think i almost peed myself.

i do stupid stuff all the time wen im stoned...i regularly lose my car and have to walk around forever to find it...i too have stopped at those stop sign ahead signs...one time i smoked a joint in the parking lot of the police station waiting to go to traffic court...im lucky the pigs in my town are stupid

I was a bike messenger and me and couple of other guys smoked a blunt on the roof,as I was toking I leaned on the door and locked it...There were alot of late packages that day but we stayed stoned the whole time,we had to nextell other messengers to come and free us.

I was driving home with my girl one night and once it hits a certain time of night the lights go from regular stop lights to flashing yellow caution. I pulled up to the light, and out of habit stopped. We sat there talking for a good five minutes until I realized that cars were wizzing by us in the other lane honking because we were at a dead stop.

Latest posts

Back