during 12/12, does it have to be COMPLETELY dark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES any light leaking into the grow area can cause the dreaded Hermi's to pop their nannas

Yes...a good test is if you can see your hand in front of your face it's not dark enough...

there was a little light that was on for one night (last night), will that cause major problems? well i guess it won't hurt because they will be harvested in two days

-C@jun- said:
Can't you have a red light bulb or green??

Yeah if you get a true green bulb I think you can use that and not affect the plants...

Hamster is right, if you need to go into your grow in the dark period a green lens on a flashlight is the only light you should use. I have a flashlight that I cut three circles the size of my lense out of green 2 liter pop bottles (mt. dew, or 7-up)...wish I still had my G.I. flashlight...that came with a green lens

green bulb would work. leaves are green so therefore relect green light. a lil light in form of pin holes i found really wont hurt. just dont have bright light blazing in. think of the stars & a full moon.

Latest posts

Back