E-Cigarettes Used to Smoke Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
:eek:Gasp:eek:!? Dang stoners!

nbcnewyork.com/investigations/ECigarettes-Drugs-Marijuana-Vapor-Pens-Smoking-I-Team-227269001.html

Does anyone have one? Does it really work? How much are they?? :D

I made a tincture using vegetable glycerine to smoke in an E-Go. Yes it works, however I wish I had made the tincture stronger. Glycerine is not the best for getting THC, but it what they use to make the flavored nicotine.

I have an Atmos one that you can put dry herb in, but that one is not working well. I don't know if it is me or the device.

dry herb is rough out of one. there really meant for wax. 'bho' i have a micro g pen and I havent smoked a bud since July. Oil / wax is intense

Good deal on those g pens on ebay. Might have to order.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-G-Pen-Grenco-Science-Personal-Vaporizer-2-Pen-Complete-Set-FREE-SHIPPING-/151140184504

40.00 for 2 pens shipped.

Ya. It's a wax saver. Usually when u dab it all goes in one dab. The g pen only burns until u let off the button.

MoNoXiDe said:
dry herb is rough out of one. there really meant for wax. 'bho' i have a micro g pen and I havent smoked a bud since July. Oil / wax is intense

The Atmos that I have advertised that it was for dry herb. I don't make BHO or waxes and have no where to procure any, otherwise I would have gotten something for wax/BHO.

I think the Atmos needs a screen to burn dry herbs as the element gets burnt up..I have the G5 and love how it does the WAX..and the Bubble hash...as for the e-cig..is it refillable?...maybe do as THG says and make a tincure...

i use a pen for bho---it does need to be cleaned when it's spent---it's not an e cigarette---but a friend is quite happy with tincture in her e ciggy---i have not used one that will take a bud but hear they are out there---do you all remember the "smokeless tokers"---looked like a cigarette holder---middle unscrewed for you to stuff w/herb and had the little hole on the end to fire up---i liked those

The Hemp Goddess said:
The Atmos that I have advertised that it was for dry herb. I don't make BHO or waxes and have no where to procure any, otherwise I would have gotten something for wax/BHO.

if your ever interested, i can tell you how. Some ppl whip it, I disagree and would never smoke whip ready wax. I vacuum purge to get the butane out. Its expensive but the only way, I'll smoke it.

ran into a friend yesterday sending minimum of 10lb of trim to a company that uses co2 to extract oil and using the e ciggy with an oil cartridge of train wreck---what a treat---cutting edge smoking :stoned:

well here it is the vape pen---e ciggy burns co2 extract for our oil---4th piece not shown is the charger---a screw in usb charge port---this is not it---but i got another one specifically for dabs

larry f2---harvest---sprouts---vape pen 021.jpg

larry f2---harvest---sprouts---vape pen 022.jpg

larry f2---harvest---sprouts---vape pen 027.jpg

larry f2---harvest---sprouts---vape pen 025.jpg

Latest posts

Back