E-conolight $20 HPS update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtVandolay

Band!
Reaction score
I called E-conolight this morning. The vapor tight 150 watt HPS for $20 has been discontinued. The sales girl said she thought it was due to lack of sales. I found that interesting because I had pictured them selling more than they ever expected to, just from people from this forum :D.

Anyway, it turns out they are stocking and selling replacement ballasts for $22.95 and replacement bulbs for $5.95. Since all that's needed is the ballast and bulb anyway, the $20 150 watt HPS is now $28.90 plus shipping.

i was looking pretty hard for a cheap hps to hold me off,i found one at lowes(70 watt sadly)for 30 bucks to add to the circus of lights that is in my grow room.but ill have a 400 watt hps ballast shipped next week so im no longer in need.thanks for the time taken to find this information out though.good looks:aok:

thats crazy a friend just got his like a week ago. he had to order by phone but they still had them at that time.. oh well maybe another place will pop up with something as cheap..

that aint worth a flip. glad I ordered mine awhile back.

Latest posts

Back