Early Pickings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushman44

Grow Masta
Reaction score
When is a marjuana plant mature enough to be smoked? In other words how many days into flower does your plant have to be before your can test the buds?

How many days into flowering do you have to wait before you can sample your green?

you wont get an correct sample until it has reached full maturity....wait until it is done......but if you really want to, wait until the trichomes are atleast cloudy

cadlakmike1 said:
I think you asked the same question in several places. Mutt answered your question correctly in the other thread.
It often seems, when one doesn't receive the response that they 'want' to hear, they ask again, somewhere else, untill they do receive the answer that they want to hear.. ;)

Truth be... you can smoke it any old time you desire. But why bother?.. it is pointless until maturity is reached...

Hick said:
It often seems, when one doesn't receive the response that they 'want' to hear, they ask again, somewhere else, untill they do receive the answer that they want to hear.. ;)

Truth be... you can smoke it any old time you desire. But why bother?.. it is pointless until maturity is reached...

They should call you "Reverend Hick" because you always speak the gospel:p
"Preach on Brotha Hick!...Can I get a AMEN!"

TURKEYNECK said:
They should call you "Reverend Hick" because you always speak the gospel:p
"Preach on Brotha Hick!...Can I get a AMEN!"

Please be generous when I pass the collection plate...:rofl:

Latest posts

Back