easy closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
lets first start with what type of lights you're going to want to use. for this operation we will use 150 watt hps for flowering and 10,000 lumen veg lights for veg.

start with feminized seeds!

start your seeds in 4 inch pots...you can fit 10 of these under each veg light. use these for the veg phase. then for flowering switch to slightly larger diameter pots that are atleast twice as deep.

for the veg phase we are using bat quano with nigh N. we follow the directions with the guano. for the flowering phase switch to a high P value guano.

the reason for using the 150 watt hps sodiums is that you dont have to ventilate these and they are very efficient. 16,000 lumens per bulb.

you can fit 9 larger pots per 150 watt hps. and probably 25 clone crop s.o.g style.

this is what im doin right now, but ie yet to get all my hardware. all i have right now is the veg light and some fish emulsion high N. no need for it though cuz my plants are still very young only about 4 days.

for this grow im gonna need more seeds for future grows and breeding, so im gonna select one good male and pollinate only one of the females (hopefully i get a lot!)

just a little info on my grow and how ill be growing in the future. high power stuff isnt possible for me right now even though that is the yield i desire!

peace!

general.jpg

general 2.jpg

general 3.jpg

High power lights isnt necessary but are defiantely superior. either way, those will work out just fine. Good luck and keep us posted: will be following this one.Grow it big.

everything looks good! If i were you id tape white paper below the shelf where the plants are...that means remove the rose bush, theyd get alot more light and not stretch...itd help alot :) also if i were you id add a fan or two, they'll grow much better and get nice and beefy! maybe also add a cfl or two and put them in lamps and put them aside the plants.....Good luck!

Latest posts

Back