Easy Ryder Autoflower pics soon!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i've heard thats the standard for checking that and i've done that plus put a thermometer right under the light and temp wise i can go literally inches from the light but bleaching will occur at 4" according to the charts i've read. I'll prolly move them closer today.

Day 12 pics. What a growth from 5 days ago! So far the watering schedule has been:
Initial flush of the soil and then planted. After the first set of leaves started counting day 1.
Day 4 - 1.5ml/l of root juice
Day 10 - Water only
Day 14-16 - Will use 1/4 strength bio-grow and bio-heaven

I'm pretty sure i will have a good feeding schedule throughout using my biobizz starter pack, but i was wondering what other nutrients may be needed that i could pick up fairly easily and cheap i.e. molasses, epsom salts. I know some of the nutrients i have do have molasses in them for sure. and from what i've heard week 5-6 of flowering is a good time to use epsom salts. Thanks.

Day12-Show.JPG

Day12-1.JPG

Day12-2.JPG

Day12-3.JPG

They look like they're doing pretty well! little bit of stretch but otherwise great looking!

Don't use epsom salts unless you need it. Molasses is really only beneficial if you are running organics.

Day 26 Nice lookin pics. Been stickin to the feed, water, feed, water schedule seems to be working pretty good at 1/2 strength. Only bio-grow and bio-heaven so car. Next feeding at the beginning of week 5 will be my full lineup at 1/2 strength. Bio-grow, bio-heaven, bio-bloom, and top max. I have also researched some more about biobizz nutrients and they are 100% organic and it is very hard to overfeed and burn with these nutes. With that being said i will still be sticking to my schedule of feeding every other watering. Eventually working up to full strength if there are no signs of nute burn i will feed on the normal water days with 1/2 strength. I may also switch to one of the biobizz soils as well.

CIMG0893.JPG

CIMG0894.JPG

CIMG0895.JPG

CIMG0896.JPG

CIMG0897.JPG

Looking awesome Bill!
They are so beautiful!
Green mojo for some killer ladies!

I miss my auto's at times :( lol

Really? No one has anything else to say about these ladies? Pretty Fn good for a newbie i think...

girls look great bill. i like that you started your autos in same bags they will finish in. mojo for the grow friend...

BillFromBio said:
Really? No one has anything else to say about these ladies? Pretty Fn good for a newbie i think...

Lookin good...I wld up the strength of the nutes a bit. The one on the far right looks a bit on the lighter green side, but then again I am a hvy feeder and try and keep everything a bit on the dark green side. Jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
Lookin good...I wld up the strength of the nutes a bit. The one on the far right looks a bit on the lighter green side, but then again I am a hvy feeder and try and keep everything a bit on the dark green side. Jmo

Yeah was thinking about going to full strength next feeding and on the water only days do like half maybe if theres no sign of burn.

Day 40 these ladies are lookin beautiful.... i think. A few fans leaves yellowed up dried so i pruned them. They were very uniform when they did it. it was only 2 on each plant it seemed. The very bottom 2 fans leaves and one plant also had 2 fans leaves in the middle. Both sets were directly across from eachother on the same node. Idk. I worked up to giving them 1/2 strength biobizz full line on every watering which has really only been the last 3 watering. The lower fan leaves seam to be drying up and the leaves near the top seem to have a weird almost burn in the center of the leaves. it stays away from the edges and main veins... I think this is due to pH fluctuation in my organic environment, or just a deficiency of some sort, not too sure input would be awesome. Also redesigned the cabinet slightly. Took the carbon filter out, switched sides with the S&P fan so the fan is on the same side as the ballast which ultimately gives my plants more light. Also my room now dropped to a steady 75ºF at cola level. Humidty about 35%-45%. No pH meter yet. Deff thinkin of ordering the sunleaves 4-way digital soil meter. The pH should balance itself but idk....

CIMG0904.JPG

CIMG0905.JPG

CIMG0906.JPG

CIMG0907.JPG

CIMG0908.JPG

CIMG0909.JPG

CIMG0910.JPG

c'mon how come this thread has like no popularity. I don't have alot of time to be a huge part of this community but a little feedback would be cool. Are these ladies lookin about where they should? Should i up to full strength feedings? Whats up? They smell dank as hell now and are crystalizing very well.

Do not get a soil pH meter--they are worse than useless.

I could not find a good feeding schedule for the nutes you are using, but people generally do not feed every watering. Is feeding every watering something that is recommended by the manufacturer? How often are you watering them and how much are you watering them reach time?

If you are running organic, pH should not be an issue unless it is way way out of whack.

Yes the manufacturer says to water every watering and i slowly worked up to it and its 1/2 strength. I have the whole chart that came with the kit. Watering is about 4-5 days right now. These nutrients aren't very strong in the sense they won't burn the plant if i overdue it. But i don't really know the pH of my water before or after nutes are added. I just hope that letting the water sit open for days is enough.

BillFromBio said:
c'mon how come this thread has like no popularity. I don't have alot of time to be a huge part of this community but a little feedback would be cool. Are these ladies lookin about where they should? Should i up to full strength feedings? Whats up? They smell dank as hell now and are crystalizing very well.

A lot of people are in the same boat. Don't get frustrated that people aren't flocking to your post particularly to leave feedback. There are hundreds of other people here after the same thing. Everyone can't get looked after simultaneously. Just be patient and people chime in, and if need be just bump your topic and ask for specific feedback.

Thank you. Specifically i'm wondering if i have a pH problem or a nutrient problem. I think i underfed them but not too sure. Also is fox farm ocean forest organic?

FFOF is organic and from what I see they look great. Its kind of hard to tell what they really look like when you take pics with the HPS lights on though. They give a yellow appearance. pH meters are cheap get one. eseasongear.com Milwaukee 600 for $23ish bucks. Best $ you ever spent.

i don't care for the ff ocean forrest...besides all the bark in it, it stinks to high heck...bark can throw you're ph off too...pics with hps off so we can see the plants are best...;)

Latest posts

Back