ec meter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysara

Reaction score
hi i just got this ec meter today the guy in the store said it easy to use just multiply by 100 and that would be my reading..so i tested it out and found out that the water ive been feeding to the plants was 5 so that would be 500..i think..i think thats high not sure, my next water'n will be tomowrow..i hope i have not missed them up..what can i do to fix things shud i add water to bring it down ..let me know

SDC10489.JPG

i would say you have hard water. basically 2 options, 1 add nute for hard water 2 use reverse osmosis filter for your water.

srry man i havent a clue what u just said cud u explain plz

perhaps I misunderstood, im a little high. are you feeding your plants with straight water? are you soil or hydro?

i'm like real super confused over this one, i know you got some young ones in the hydro system and some further ahead in soil, but when you say its reading 5 is that like 0.05 seeing as it does 0.00-10.00 because 5.00 would be like super strength and the max you should give it would be 2.0

srry il explain..the tester i got is a MILWAUKEE CD 611 conductivity meter with ATC..
and how to use it , u multiply the number by a hundred that comes up on the meter..this on the manual..so this morning i got a reading of 5 so multiply that by hundred and my reading would be 500..
my seedlings will be 8 days old saturday how do they look..

SDC10494.JPG

SDC10496.JPG

SDC10500.JPG

sara... I'm still confused... is that like a ppm meter?

if so... you shouldn't be giving the seedlings ANYTHING right now... they aren't big enough... that's what I think, anyways...

like... I wouldn't give them any kind of nutes until AT LEAST you have 3 or 4 sets of leaves....

ok...i give them qauter strenght root juice from bio-bizz..but will stop it ..thanks

Latest posts

Back