Euforia 3 weeks into flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THC

Novice Grower
Reaction score
Hey guys, 4 weeks n 3 dys ago :p i turned my lights to 12/12, n now my Euforia has nice buds, but since this is my first grow, i really don't know when to harvest, as i don't want to harvest too late or too early. Is it the trichomes on the actual leaves that are supposed to turn bout 60% brwn? or is it the actual bud or the trichomes on the buds?

Thnx a lot

DSC04591.JPG

DSC04592.JPG

DSC04587.JPG

DSC04585.JPG

DSC04586.JPG

Wow!! Gorgeous buds man! Just get yourself something that can magnify the trichomes enough for you to see what color they are. Most people like to harvest anywhere from when the trichs turn cloudy to all amber. I tend to lean on the all cloudy deal. You still have a few weeks to go though... Maybe four?

Reactions: THC
looks awsome my friend , what dl said cept i prefer amber

half cloudy,half amber here. or whatevers burnin!

The buds are looking great so far my friend. They should have another 4-5 weeks to go though. Those buds will get much larger so just be patient. You need to pick up a jewelers loupe or something with at least 30X magnification. Radio Shack sells a little one that works pretty well. You will definitely want to pick one up if you want to harvest at exactly the right time. Here is a chart for deciding when you want to harvest according to the trichromes. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back