euphoria in the tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IRISH said:
ahh, i see you braved the holidayz like a brave soldier...lol...lol...i usually get dragged to one place or another, and at times, to many places...this time, i got to stay home , cause it was harvest time, and we all know, that trumps all else...:hubba: ;) :D ...

what i found.- Euphoria is one expensive momma...it is also 76% indica...this would be the plant i have been giving you my knowledge at growing reidser...

Euforia- is of the Skunk origins...other than what the web site (DP) claims, i have no idea how this plant should be grown...i believe you are growing an exclusive outdoor strain, indoors reidser...height will surely be a issue at this time...

i am sorry bro for getting our communications crossed on this girl...now we need to figure on what you'll need to do...sounds like LF may be the one to go to for info on the skunk strain at this time...sorry again for the confusion...

it said indoor on the dp seed packet so were o.k there bro..can i flip em now though or is that a no no

yes, you can flip 'em now bro...remember, 12 hours of uninterupted darkness...

we may need to talk about putting a screen over her real quick, like within a couple days of flipping the lights back...

IRISH said:
yes, you can flip 'em now bro...remember, 12 hours of uninterupted darkness...

we may need to talk about putting a screen over her real quick, like within a couple days of flipping the lights back...

the green lights been givin,lets flip these laddies and see what go's down..ha i'm getting excited like the little ones do waiting for santa on christmass eve!!.i read that some give 36 hours of darkness before the 12 hour light cycle but sure 12 hours works for you no worries..
sorry if sound silly but do you mean screen the top of the plants to stop em getting to the light???

Hey guys....after looking at your whole set-up it looks like you might be able to get away with it. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, you still have a couple feet that you can move your light up? I would still take that tall one and bend her over and stake her down, not alot, just enough so that she is the same height as the others.

If worst comes to worst, I mean you can always crop her later if she gets more unruley. I had one sativa dominat plant in with a bunch of Afgani's and I was constantly trimming her branches to keep her out of the light, and keep her even with the rest of the grow. I ended up just pulling her out altogether, when it was obvious that she was going to finish a month after the rest of the grow. I yanked her and freed up space for the others. I don't think she will triple in size, the skunks I have grown usually double though. So you need to measure how tall she is now, at the flip, and then figure that she is going to double, and see if that is going to leave you enough space between her top, and the light (don't forget to figure in the space needed btwn the light and the top) If it's not going to make it in that space, then you need to bend her over and tie her up (sounds like fun aye?) From the looks of it though, it looks like it is going to be close, get your tape measure out and do a little figuring, and picture her doubled in size. Good Luck man...again I'm sorry I wasn't a little more presisitent when I saw the problem earlier.

Those are some nice lookin ladies. How early did you start with the fertlizers? How often did they get a dose?

swampbud said:
Those are some nice lookin ladies. How early did you start with the fertlizers? How often did they get a dose?

hey man,i've been using hesi nutes.i gave them like 1/4 strength root and super vits after 4 weeks from seed.i then bumped it up to full strength for last couple of weeks before flowering.i gave them a dose of ferts every third watering.so two waters just wit tap water ph 6.5 twice and then on 3rd water i'd use the fert mix...i havent givin them any bloom ferts yet.only flipped them other night and gave them a flush out so gonna start on full strength bloom ferts later on when lights go on...later swampbud

legalize_freedom said:
Hey guys....after looking at your whole set-up it looks like you might be able to get away with it. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, you still have a couple feet that you can move your light up? I would still take that tall one and bend her over and stake her down, not alot, just enough so that she is the same height as the others.

If worst comes to worst, I mean you can always crop her later if she gets more unruley. I had one sativa dominat plant in with a bunch of Afgani's and I was constantly trimming her branches to keep her out of the light, and keep her even with the rest of the grow. I ended up just pulling her out altogether, when it was obvious that she was going to finish a month after the rest of the grow. I yanked her and freed up space for the others. I don't think she will triple in size, the skunks I have grown usually double though. So you need to measure how tall she is now, at the flip, and then figure that she is going to double, and see if that is going to leave you enough space between her top, and the light (don't forget to figure in the space needed btwn the light and the top) If it's not going to make it in that space, then you need to bend her over and tie her up (sounds like fun aye?) From the looks of it though, it looks like it is going to be close, get your tape measure out and do a little figuring, and picture her doubled in size. Good Luck man...again I'm sorry I wasn't a little more presisitent when I saw the problem earlier.

bend her over and tie her up!!!!ha you've a way wit words LF!!..i do have a bit more room when the light is rolled up to the top alright..i'd say we'll have room for the biggest plant to double no problem LF,but as you said we could need slightly more space or less depending on how she grows..i have the lights going from 10 p.m to 10 a.m..so cant get up there till later on tonight..my outtake fan busted on me the other night...dont know why or what happened but shes dead:ignore: ..i swapped the intake over to the carbon filter and i'll just use that as my outtake for the rest of the grow..there's vents cut into the tent so fresh air will get drawn in anyway(hopefully)...its not a problem gettin another fan but i dont think i need to go spending just yet...
peace LF be good

As long as your temps stay regular and you have air movement you'll be ok. Happy new year and keep it growing!

ok friends,thanks for all the advice so far,were getting to the business end of things now so keep it coming please!!sorry didnt post in a bit but got new job and been crazy busy..
i gave the plants 36 hours of dark then swithched to 400 hps 12/12..this was 13 days ago..gave them 3 doses of hesi bloom nutes and water in between.
they seem fine and theres been good growth in them all...the white hairs at the nodes have stretched out alot more,(still watchin for those hermies!!!:eek: )
i was wondering about flushing out the pots..whats the story wit that??should i have done it by now?and how much water should i use??
heres the pics friends

SAM_0064.JPG

SAM_0069.JPG

SAM_0070.JPG

SAM_0074.JPG

SAM_0078.JPG

Looking very nice reidser! Don't understand the 36 hrs of darkness before flower? Most flush at the end of the flower cycle about 1-2 weeks before harvest, or when a plant has a nute or other problem.

the chef said:
Looking very nice reidser! Don't understand the 36 hrs of darkness before flower? Most flush at the end of the flower cycle about 1-2 weeks before harvest, or when a plant has a nute or other problem.

the 36 hours was just something i read in a jorge cervantes piece in a magazine a while ago..he was sayin it might send a stronger signal to the plant to end veg cycle and start the next....just thought i'd try,no harm done so thats the main thing,thanks for the info on flushing chef.good to know..

i've been giving the girls there flowering nutes and boosters now for 4 weeks and introduced hesi phosphorus plus tonight..they're all coming on fine..funny how there growing..its like the four of them are at slightly different stages of flowering..the biggest has more bud sites than the next and then the smallest one is only starting to show sites so she's lagging a bit behind..i messed about with the settings on the camera and hopefully yous can see the pics a bit better..
peace

SAM_0124.JPG

SAM_0122.JPG

SAM_0115.JPG

SAM_0112.JPG

SAM_0111.JPG

SAM_0110.JPG

SAM_0093.JPG

Looking good reidser...I was wondering about ya hadn't seen your journal updated for awhile.

The flush, some people don't even bother with, they say it's not necessary. I learned differently, and I do use a flush. It's a matter of personal preference. I flush 10 days out from harvest, and don't feed anything except 1 tsp molasses/gl water after the final flush. I also do a flush right at the flip to 12/12 to get my veg nutes out of the soil, and right away hit them with flowering nutes.

So how did ol stretch there do...is she staying managable?

Things are looking good for you...won't be long now!

knew you'd pull it off brother. was'nt much stretch afterall. so far anyways...looks nice...

Healthy, healthy lokking ladies reidser. Good idea LF may have to try that!

I screwed up that final flush is supposed to be 1 tbl/gl and no nutes until finish...sorry about that

goin good alright friends,i'm gonna try give up smokin green now until my crop is completely finished...so the next bit of green i smoke will be our own,properly grown wit no crap added for weight!!...i did say try and give up,,i'm sure it'll taste all the sweeter if i can manage it..i'll get up to the room later and get some pics..
be good

legalize_freedom said:
I screwed up that final flush is supposed to be 1 tbl/gl and no nutes until finish...sorry about that

hey lf...sorry if i havent been keeping you properly informed..does that process you have with the final flush make the smoke taste sweeter?i'd care more about taste than gettin couch locked if ya know what i mean!!

Sure look like they are happy to me, Very happy indeed.

Latest posts

Back