Eureka... some seeds I forgot about!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
Hi,

I was going through my pile of old growing gear in a basement storage space at a friend's house and deep down in a wire basket organizer that I had forgot about I found some great genetics! ;) I bought these seeds from Doc Chronic around 2004 so they're at least 5 years old. Here's what I found:

2 - Serious Seeds 'Kali Mist' (top notch Sativa)
2 - Homegrown Fantaseeds 'Shiva' (very nice mainly Indica cross)
2 - THSeeds 'The Hog' (Indica dom)
2 - AK48 (good Indica/Sativa balance)

I've grown these in the past and I am psyched to hopefully get some girls from these strains back in my garden... I've got the seeds soaking right now in water... I had a few early floaters but all have sunk to the bottom so it's looking good so far and I know the seeds were kept cool and dry in their original plastic ziploc bags so in theory they should pop. :rolleyes: My current grow won't be done until around the beginning of October so I should be able to get some of these ready for sexing and flowering by then. I also got some fresh Sour Diesel seeds that a buddy bred out west and I'm popping 5 of those as well. I've never grown Sour Diesel... any tips?

More later on the germination progress...

Peace!:cool:

Kali: Shiva: Hog: AK48:

kali645467.jpg

Shiva.jpg

hog.jpg

AK48.jpg

sweet!!!

i find bud sumtimes that i set aside or put away an forget where i put it and find it later whe not lokin for it LOL
good luk wit tehm DOS

Latest posts

Back