Ever heard of this - 53%????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chuckdee123 said:
pictures of the super plant or shut up.
you must be involved with this site somehow... why are you riding their jock so hard homie??

The grow journal will com, trust me it will come.

I've been ordering from them for years. Best weed I've ever had and grown. NOrmally when you order from a seedbank ..you are involved with them, DAWG.

I'm trying to share. Nothing else.

Thanks for the disrespect though

Seems unscrupulous to double or even triple prices like thy say thy willdo soon only for a spring demand. And I thought green crack was clone only. Kinda not cool to steal the name. Waiting anxiously to see what they say about this, if anything.

Bio..I'm not questioning you! I like ya, and what you contribute to this site, so don't take anything I have said as an attack at you.

I find that people who have to exagerate things in order to sell a product wrong, and misleading. All a seed supplier has to do is tell the truth, show some pics of their product, and sell it at a working mans price. There are several breeders who have been around for a couple decades that have developed very nice strains, that can get away with charging 200-300 dollars for a 10 pack...but they sell because they have made a good name for themselves and have posotive reputation as being reliable

Think of the story of the boy who cried wolf...I see BCseeds as the boy. It may very well be that they have some good products...but the exagerations on things is definately a big red flag to most of us. A lie is a lie...and get caught in one, and you will never be believed again.

I just don't want to make you feel like this is a personal attack on you.

Im willing to pay top dollar for quality but there is no justification for the numbers they charge. At that cost I want a guarantee for my money...

Anybody here ever grow monkey paw? I hear it's a real good strain from MI or something... Which reminds me, anyone seen IRISH lately??:rolleyes: Well, back to picking out pepper plants. Anyone grown these Russian purples? Are they really, really hot? They sound pretty good to me. I might even grab a few Mortgage Lifter tomatoes. When I had these two years ago the were awesome!! One of those "pink" varieties. Best sandwich tomato I ever ate. Way better than Brandy wines, which is one of my old favorites. I still prefer brandy wines for salads though. Hey, Sponge Bob is on, gotta go! Ahh jeeze, where's Art when I need him?

That Monkey Paw is serious business :hubba:. Paid $6000 for 2 beans and... well, it's way too good for you guys. I'm the only one that can handle it nod nod wink wink :) Primo top shelf :hubba:. 6500% thc! Did a seed run. I'll post a gj, see for yourself! Believe it or not!

Now Art, Am I supposed to believe all that just 'cause you said so? And I thought monkey paw only grew in the north? It's ok though. You must have gotten the $2,000 up grade... Ok, here's my $8,000, where do I send it? And can I just send you cash so there is no paper trail?? I really worry about those kind of things here in Cali...

I decided to keep the beans for myself, nv. This is Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw. And you being such a good friend, I would let 'em go to you for $4000 if you lived in the correct hemisphere :hubba: If you ever get to my hemisphere, pm me!

Ok, ima need some proof Art. Any kind of proof. Just tell me yer not talkin' no crap, 'cause if you say I'm your friend then Ima get all trusting and vunerable n' stuff. See, that's what happens when guys like me hang out at these two bit, oakyfied, wannabe, lowgrade, uneducated, ignorant, bigoted sites run by mods with names like "hick".

Is there a guarentee?:rolleyes:

The thing that makes me nervous, nv, is this. I give ya a bargain price of $4000, along with a guarantee. You grow the super incredible Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw, make a seed run and lower the price for SHMP to $3800 and corner the market. Ima need some kind of guarantee that you will maintain the price before we can go any further :D

Now Art, I like ya man, I really do, but I wanna run these in the Summer olympics so I gotta keep it in the amature catagory. I mean they're already gonna give me grief about the 6500% thc content, and all the extra cbd's that only you know about. This might just be enough to get me the gold.. You sure no one else knows about this strain? Cause if it's really this good then I should forget I even have it right? And I'll forget that it's this good, right? So I promise I'll keep it to myself and never tell a soul what you got cookin down there;)

You do that. By the way, what kinda yield could someone expect from a super strain like Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw?? And is it purple? Pleeeease tell me it's purple...

It's not unreasonable to expect 1 oz/1 foot of plant. It's not a purp. Someone should cross it with a qwerkle or something :)

ArtVandolay said:
It's not unreasonable to expect 1 oz/1 foot of plant. It's not a purp. Someone should cross it with a qwerkle or something :)

I heard some guy crossed it with qwerkle already and it grew right threw the roof of his house....now what's impressive is that he was growing it in the basement and not the attic...anyone can grow a plant threw the attic...i did it 3 times last summer when the temps in my attic were 130 F...:)

scatking said:
I guess everyone has heard of this before....

SK, I dunno what ya mean man;) I heard nothing. I saw nothing. But for the last ten years the word on the street is.... Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw was found under the Kremlin by a soldier in special ops and smuggled into NORAD, grown under ground to expose it's bioluminescent albino charactoristics (which is the correct pheno for 6500% thc and four lb plants under 35w of cfl's) and accidentally leaked into the public during the drug wars. I might be able to hook you up, but it won't be for no $3800. Your gonna have to come up with a little more than that bro. This is all truth, I swear. And if you think I am lying, then the burden of proof falls on YOU! I need your money (cash) before next Thursday or the price goes up to $50,000. Better hurry it up there sucka!:D

Hamster Lewis said:
I heard some guy crossed it with qwerkle already and it grew right threw the roof of his house....now what's impressive is that he was growing it in the basement and not the attic...anyone can grow a plant threw the attic...i did it 3 times last summer when the temps in my attic were 130 F...:)

Now, that's what I'm talkin about!

nvthis said:
SK, I dunno what ya mean man;) I heard nothing. I saw nothing. But for the last ten years the word on the street is.... Southern Hemisphere Monkey Paw was found under the Kremlin by a soldier in special ops and smuggled into NORAD, grown under ground to expose it's bioluminescent albino charactoristics (which is the correct pheno for 6500% thc and four lb plants under 35w of cfl's) and accidentally leaked into the public during the drug wars. I might be able to hook you up, but it won't be for no $3800. Your gonna have to come up with a little more than that bro. This is all truth, I swear. And if you think I am lying, then the burden of proof falls on YOU! I need your money (cash) before next Thursday or the price goes up to $50,000. Better hurry it up there sucka!:D

Ixnay on the shmp, we don't wanna corner the shmp market before we have enough beans :hubba:

Latest posts

Back