EVICTED...From a Health Site for mentioning MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StoneyBud

Wow. Just fired off a letter to the owner of a "HealthBoard" forum.

Joined up to discuss med problems. Read a post that inferred all marijuana users were drug addicts and rip off artists, responded to it politely and posted that I had used MJ recreationally for decades and have had a full, productive life without regressing into a savage marijuana addict.

I got an email telling me I was suspended as a result of discussing an ILLEGAL drug.

I pointed out in my response via email, that it was legal to use as a medicine in 13 of our states.

And this is a Health Related Site? It sounds like they're working in the back room of police headquarters.

More concerned with the legality of marijuana than in allowing people with life threatening illnesses to discuss a valid, wonderful way to combat that which is causing them pain and suffering.

I'm sure I'll get another response from the fool telling me it's HIS/HER Group and they'll decide what's legal or not! hehe

This proves that there are still people in the Health Care field that are ignorant of MJ's legal status and current medical usage.

Oh, and dig this; This Healthboard owner told me I would also have to change my member name from "Stoney".

OMG :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: NOW they've gone too far! :hubba: :D

We have a long, long way to go.

healthboards.com/boards/ a trip into the past. I can't even get past it's blocks on me now. My IP has been snatched! hehe Oh my.

I guess they might have to motivate over and smootch my wrinkled butt.

sound like some uptight dude/dudettes for new play toys for stoney.:rofl:

for real? change your name? tell 'em it's the one your mother blessed you with, and how your real hurt at the mention of such foolishness as something so simple.;) :D ...

i know some of these uptight, fearing creatures. please share more...

if ya still wanna visit the board and see wat a fuss ya have created, just use a proxy , V tunnel. Or something similar......

So they dont like the monicker stoney...How bout "Kiss my chad" when ya sign up wiv ya proxy ID.......

IRISH said:
sound like some uptight dude/dudettes for new play toys for stoney.:rofl:

for real? change your name? tell 'em it's the one your mother blessed you with, and how your real hurt at the mention of such foolishness as something so simple.;) :D ...

i know some of these uptight, fearing creatures. please share more...

I can't share any more! They blocked my IP! hehehee

I don't want to do a "Stalking" thing and switch IP's on em.

Prolly a hundred little piggies on the site.

Ze Homeland Security Monitor would pay me a visit!

Sign ze papers old man!

Raz & Nicky said:
if ya still wanna visit the board and see wat a fuss ya have created, just use a proxy , V tunnel. Or something similar......

So they dont like the monicker stoney...How bout "Kiss my chad" when ya sign up wiv ya proxy ID.......

Hahahahaa, let me know how it works for you....post one has the site ID. Look at the end of the post.

the forum is probably just a scam to advocate pharmaceuticals and research drugs that will take your money and could potentially give you more problems than you had to start with.

StoneyBud said:
I can't share any more! They blocked my IP! hehehee

I don't want to do a "Stalking" thing and switch IP's on em.

Prolly a hundred little piggies on the site.

Ze Homeland Security Monitor would pay me a visit!

Sign ze papers old man!

peerguardian2

;)

i see a thread there on mmj in alternative meds from 2002.;) .

there were several stoney's then too. stoney109, stoneyhrm...

wonder why they left those posts there? dude was laying out the truths back in 02 to 'em too. he was from cali. go figure...

too serious for my noggin this late. or is it early? lol...

StoneyBud said:
Wow. Just fired off a letter to the owner of a "HealthBoard" forum.

Joined up to discuss med problems. Read a post that inferred all marijuana users were drug addicts and rip off artists, responded to it politely and posted that I had used MJ recreationally for decades and have had a full, productive life without regressing into a savage marijuana addict.

I got an email telling me I was suspended as a result of discussing an ILLEGAL drug.

I pointed out in my response via email, that it was legal to use as a medicine in 13 of our states.

And this is a Health Related Site? It sounds like they're working in the back room of police headquarters.

More concerned with the legality of marijuana than in allowing people with life threatening illnesses to discuss a valid, wonderful way to combat that which is causing them pain and suffering.

I'm sure I'll get another response from the fool telling me it's HIS/HER Group and they'll decide what's legal or not! hehe

This proves that there are still people in the Health Care field that are ignorant of MJ's legal status and current medical usage.

Oh, and dig this; This Healthboard owner told me I would also have to change my member name from "Stoney".

OMG :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: NOW they've gone too far! :hubba: :D

We have a long, long way to go.

healthboards.com/boards/ a trip into the past. I can't even get past it's blocks on me now. My IP has been snatched! hehe Oh my.

I guess they might have to motivate over and smootch my wrinkled butt.

Well there are all kinds of sites that wont let you discuss medical information about illegal plants...including this one.

umbra said:
Well there are all kinds of sites that wont let you discuss medical information about illegal plants...including this one.

Yep i know of one with great pain releiving properties if regulated in smal amounts. but it is disregarded as having no good properties. Even by the people that advocate natural alternatives to the pharm companies.

Another bunch of uneducated igrorant hipocrytes ! The rediculous part about it is I'de be willing to bet the majority of the people on that site have an addiction to a prescription drug or booze..... I could just here em sayin something like, oh he's just another one of those bumb stoners, all strung out on pot... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, no answer from the email so far.

Places like that are one of the reasons Medical Marijuana is fighting such a huge fight.

The mind-set of the owner of that site won't allow the discussion of a medical plant that is LEGAL in 13 states in the USA.

This persons mind is at the lowest subcategory below ignorant.

When education is offered and rejected, "Ignorant" changes to "Stupid".

This person is Stupid.

:yeahthat: I agee Stoney.... closed minded, like a sheep in a pasture fallowing the others !

HealthBoards.com reserves the right to prohibit or delete messages that are deemed to violate Federal or local laws

The feds is what has everyone flipped out stoney...not ignorance. I was talking to another forum owner that discussed the forum with an attorney. Under federal conspiracy law the site owner can be charged for each member of the forum for conspiracy to manufacture a controlled substance. Think about that stagering number. :eek: So there scared to even discuss it. much less talk about growing it LOL
Would they push it probably not unless you really pissed off the feds.
So there are a lot of troubles for US based posting forums. If there server was located somewhere else wouldn't be as much of a problem.
just food for thought...bumped around the forum guess they deleted ya :p

I do think they should allow the conversation of medical MJ tho and the legal part of it....just for education

Oh, Stoney, don't get me started. I hate to even think about how everything said in this tread applies exactly to what I've been going thru the last 2 years with the medical profession. I signed up at the VA for 'psychiatric' problems and have been thru the mill. I've seen psychiatrists, psychologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-psych docs, social workers, group therapy, prescription meds out the ying-yang, you name it. About 6 months ago, I decided to get back to smoking weed for the first time in almost 20 years, just to see what it would do. The results were so spectacular, and the results from all their ministrations were so dismal, that I could hardly believe it. I live in a state that is NOT medical-MJ friendly yet, and I cannot get the word in edge-wise in any conversations with these fine folks. They have no problem whatsoever prescribing barbiturate-class drugs, but will not even utter the word "medical-marijuana". I had high hopes (pun intented) that I could demonstrate my progress to them using the med-MJ and get it entered into my records, to help prepare a "medical necessity" defense, in case I ever get busted. No luck there. The "straw that broke the camel's back" was the Lorazepam they prescribed for me, and happily sat back and watched as I developed a dependancy on it. When I was dealing with the withdrawal from that, they wanted to prescribe a different barbiturate-class drug to "help". All the while firmly denying that MJ had any health-improving benefits whatsoever. I honestly can find absolutely no way to communicate with the whole medical community at all. I've since cancelled all my appointments with them, and am just ignoring them as complete quacks. But it still pisses me off thinking about it.

Mutt said:
The feds is what has everyone flipped out stoney...not ignorance. I was talking to another forum owner that discussed the forum with an attorney. Under federal conspiracy law the site owner can be charged for each member of the forum for conspiracy to manufacture a controlled substance. Think about that stagering number. :eek: So there scared to even discuss it. much less talk about growing it LOL
Would they push it probably not unless you really pissed off the feds.
So there are a lot of troubles for US based posting forums. If there server was located somewhere else wouldn't be as much of a problem.
just food for thought...bumped around the forum guess they deleted ya :p

I do think they should allow the conversation of medical MJ tho and the legal part of it....just for education

wow.. and here i always thought one of americans first rights was the freedom of speach.
huh. guess i should check into history, because obviously that isn't true.

what a joke.

it's also a shame people are taking and getting hooked on all sorts of fabricated drugs, while thinking that they're better off because they're avoiding the evil marijuana. almost worse that other more informed people aren't allowed to edjucate them.

Unreal!!!

And how hypocritical if they allowed mj discussion several yrs ago, but not now. Grrr!!!!

I have been poking around on an epilepsy board lately and there's lots of discussion about the benefits of mmj. I am glad I was able to find info there in regards to seizures.

Latest posts

Back