EXTREME Reveg...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
HIya MPer's! :ciao:

I recently harvested my 'Thai' bagseed plant on New Year's eve... Here's a link to my Thai Girl thread if you'd care to check it out:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50432

When I went out of town for Christmas the weather really screwed up my vacation schedule and I left for the great white north days after I had planned and returned a week later. Unfortunately I forgot to water my small Thai clone of this plant one more time when I was going out the door and it died a very dry death...:cry: So... I knew I had to try revegging this plant if I wanted to keep those genetics in my garden. I've had luck doing wacky re-vegging in the past so I left some buds on the stems and NOTHING else.... gave it a bit of veg nutes and waited...

This week I can see 3 new growth shoots! Yay... :yay: And the buds on this thing have only gotten more and more amber... about 85-90%.:hubba: SO I pinched off one of the buds and took a few pics and tossed it in a paper bag to dry. After I take a couple clones off of the reveg I'll pick the remaining buds too. :D

It kinda looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss book! :p

ThaiReveg_1.jpg

ThaiRevegNewGrowth_1.jpg

ThaiRevegNewGrowth_2.jpg

ThaiRevegBud_1.jpg

ThaiRevegBud_2.jpg

ThaiRevegBud_3.jpg

Crazy man! I hate reveging...but you got to do what you got to do! congrats on the new growth...I wonder what them buds are going to taste like...they sure are pretty colored! Good Luck with the clones from her, I know you really like her!

very cool I cannot wait to try to reveg a few of mine...

DOS on Pot, he can grow it in a pot,
seedy swag he has not
roll some quick, but not alot
Cat don't want his brain to rot.

One bud 2 bud 3 bud 4
smoke a fatty and roll some more.
Thing 1 and Thing 2 have the bowl
Horton and whoville are set up to roll
The Cat in the Hat, and Sam I am
Are munchin down on green brownies
And Ham.

ahhaha. thats crazy lookin man.. when she gets going shes gonna put on some weight!!

legalize_freedom said:
DOS on Pot, he can grow it in a pot,
seedy swag he has not
roll some quick, but not alot
Cat don't want his brain to rot.

One bud 2 bud 3 bud 4
smoke a fatty and roll some more.
Thing 1 and Thing to have the bowl
Horton and whoville are set up to roll
The Cat in the Hat, and Sam I am
Are munchin down on green brownies
And Ham.

:giggle:

VERY nice LF, I must say....

I'll smoke to that ANYDAY...

:holysheep:

extremely baked last night...sorry...I know I aint a poet...lol

legalize_freedom said:
extremely baked last night...sorry...I know I aint a poet...lol

Uh.... i'm a bit slow since i'm a pothead but i just noticed you apologizing for one of the most entertaining posts i've ever seen on MP... You have a true flair for the language... Rock ON LF!:)

Well I think you give me more credit than is due....but thank you bud!

Latest posts

Back