eye colour change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo_jo

Reaction score
just wonderung if anyone else here experience eye colour change when they get stoned.

my eyes goes from a dark hazel green to alomst this green ---> :D

Can't say as I've noticed anything like that.

Mine change to a blood-shot red when I am really baked. Hehe. :)

Mine get really blurry and hard to focus on when I'm baked. It's weird, but everything starts looking that way to me...

That's cuz yer old! But seriously, I kid.

jo_jo said:
just wonderung if anyone else here experience eye colour change when they get stoned.

my eyes goes from a dark hazel green to alomst this green ---> :D

i think this happens more to hazel eye people than others (not when puffing....but in general)

question, are your eyes distinctly 2 different colors around the pupil? mine are hazel with a band of brown surrounded by green with gold flecks throughout....they "appear" to change more brown or green depending on what color clothes i am wearing ...certain colors bring out the browns...others the green...i have yet to see a color change after smoking ;)

im like mom ,,light blue to blood shot red ,,,,,p,l,r

im with the other 2 light blue or bloodshot.hell you could go from florida to washington with the maps i provide

lol you people are jokes..

LdyLunatic: mine are a thin band of dark green and then hazel. but ya i just noticed today wearing a green sweater that my eyes changed colour and matched it perfectly.. but after smokin up they turn a nice weed green.. (guess i grew out of the blood shot eyes. hardly ever happens anymore.... well thats a lie now smoking my ak47 that killer stuff brings out the red..)

Latest posts

Back