Eye visual sativa !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!
I took a whole bunch of ispropyl goo that no one would smoke and mixed it with about a pound of b bud and put it in a pot with thirty or forty cups of coconut butter..... made this green butter what was RIDICULOUSLY STRONG... One guy wanted to try some so he slathered it on a piece of toast and an hour later he was vomiting in the bathroom talking severe THC poisoning... Another friend had to have the fire department and medics come and take her naked out of her second story bedroom because she couldn't get out of bed and thought she was going to die... Both of them now know not to mess with my green butter. word.

greenmentat said:
Nice!
I took a whole bunch of ispropyl goo that no one would smoke and mixed it with about a pound of b bud and put it in a pot with thirty or forty cups of coconut butter..... made this green butter what was RIDICULOUSLY STRONG... One guy wanted to try some so he slathered it on a piece of toast and an hour later he was vomiting in the bathroom talking severe THC poisoning... Another friend had to have the fire department and medics come and take her naked out of her second story bedroom because she couldn't get out of bed and thought she was going to die... Both of them now know not to mess with my green butter. word.

I do not believe there is anything as THC poisoning. No one anywhere has ever died from a marijuana overdose. I would be inclined to believe that all that butter may have caused the vomiting.

Latest posts

Back