Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Okay friends..here we grow again...heres what we have so far...

S.H.E.D. Inc..

Veg area 3x3 with 800 MH

Flower room 6x5 2000 HPS

breed room 3x5 1000 HPS

Male chamber..3x3 cfls idk the lumes..

FoxFarm nutes all 6 with organic teas

On the menus to start will be

Bubba kush in prosses now 1 female found outta 7..

PurpleDud clones from outside

going to do a seed makeing with cali orange and sensi start

My purple Frosting f1

and a bunch of clones from Portland..will let ya know when i get them..looking forward to the Red Dragon again..Im 0-3 on cloneing that girl..wish me luck

and what ever else comes along the way..Hope everyone is well

Take care and be safe

:bong:

:holysheep: sounds like youve been busy

lots of greenmojo coming your way

subscribed :heart:

Red Dragon won't get the best of you this time around.... Rock ON! :headbang2:

:clap::clap::banana::dancing::dancing::dancing::banana::clap::clap:

hey thanks Guys and Ladies...

hope to have some pics of the shed up here by weekend 4u all..its comeing along nicely..waiting on my 665cfm votex for veg area..can use breed room if need be
temps this week are getting into low 90,,so i wont be running any test yet..as most know i start up after Labor day here in the states..thats when temps are cooling down and kids return to scholl:yay:..outdoor stuff still kinda paranoid..but im sure its the weed i smoke:rofl:

dirtysouth...I Have the cloneing down solid..Im sold on massmans bubble cloner..i made all sorts..I was able to gett roots from Red dragon..but I aint mastered the transfer to the medium..I will say that DWC would be an easyier path..But i like challanges..lets hope I get some red dragon..he allways has it...I did ask to get an extra 6 plants..i would love to do a SOG in flower..room...or even SCROG;;;Hmmmm:giggle: ok friend take care and be safe..

who all wants a fun grow...I have a Monster energy drink 40 ouncer ( i think ) and some bag seed..we call Frosting :p Im so stoked im gonna germ some now:bolt:

soo, is the shed ready yet?, or are you just getting it ready?

we took some KULT clones today, and brought two inside to finish flowering. setting up for our fall grow also.

i'll be watching bro. sounds like it's gonna be an awesome grow show your way.:cool: . got my game face on.:hubba: ...

IRISH said:
soo, is the shed ready yet?, or are you just getting it ready?

we took some KULT clones today, and brought two inside to finish flowering. setting up for our fall grow also.

i'll be watching bro. sounds like it's gonna be an awesome grow show your way.:cool: . got my game face on.:hubba: ...

Hello friend..just visited you grow...server was busy but wanted to ask about that Black bucket..is that a cloner or a DWC? As for the shed..Im getting it ready..I did a complete overhaul..totally diffrent..this will be lots better..will have pics up here soon...have a few more things to take care of..I have a Kult that i revegged from our Candy Grow last fall..she is huge and looking great..she will finish outside in a 20 gallong container..should be getting sensi star and cali orange soon..cant wait..okay take care be safe

top 'o the morning 4u2.:) .

thats one of my diy cloners.;) . it was a 'tater salad container. holds 4 clones.

can't wait to see the redecorated shed.:D . i know it will be of great minds. last i saw of your od girls, they looked great. are they flowering yet?

waiting patiently on the pics...:hubba: ...

Grow a plant in a 40oz can? I got a few extra seeds. Sounds like fun. Off to soak some seeds.

Hello friends..Here is my shed..Looks like a barn...left door is screwed shut..inside is a wall with door to Main room..inside I have built two boxes..useing 1/2 inch plywood signs from previous employer..the fron wall was built with 2x4 so i can add the 2 @ 24 inch doors..next this is the veg clone area..if ya walk around this you can see the back of the boxes..I have 250 cfm inline fans to each room..these are conected to heat sensors and a timer..on top of the boxes is where the Ballast are..and have more room for storable things. and supplys..Im about 95% done..have a few things to get when finaces come..and as allways any am\nd all questions and critasizm is welcomed..Thanks for checking it out..

050.JPG

051.JPG

052.JPG

053.JPG

037.JPG

055.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

looking fabulous,,,,
carnt wait to see the rooms in action

are u still thinking the day after labour day or sooner :rolleyes:

:bong: :48: :bong:

Nice set up you got there 4u. Real nice. Hay where did you find a 40oz can biggest Ive found is 24oz?

Ray Jay

purdee shnazzie there 4U
idig the lil red barn look to ya shed . paint it green and dub it the green barn (no punn intended hahaha)
does it get easier in time as you go on growing to keep track of multiple things within ya grows etc or is it just better ways to catalog evrything? lol
i ask cuz the whole reason i been so quiet on her lately is i ben so tied up tryin to keep track of things and gettin a groove wit everythin as well as ideas oand projects im workin on that will come out later :hubba: shhhhh! lol
i got a couple/few plants in almost every stage of growth goin now aand of all diff sizes and diff stlyes lst etc etc.. :hairpull: i get an idea an go wit it and after a day or two of incorporatin it into wit wat i got goin now it just gets a bit heavier each time. but for sum dam reason i cant stop say, tryin to not only spread my wings further but also fly at the same time. but trouble has it i keep flyin ito the ceilin and :) (not literally)
so far sice ive started to grow ive noticed that smokin mj alone imo isnt really that addicting but growin it sure as hell is :hubba: thats for sure!! lol

as i sit an type this post i have a joint in the ash tray that just died out on me from not hittin it im stoned and i got two test pilot clones infront me that i have extra from original plans which im tryin to decide wat to do wit :confused2: they just rooted last nite.

love the calendar too man.
whats october look like :hubba: drool!!!!

But it's not fall, yet :). Real nice shed! I'm going to be a shed grower once we sell the house and move and I already have several questions for the shed expert!

:ciao: friends....

UKgirl...:heart: Im hopeing ASAP..i have clones Im testing in there at night..ans i put the Bubba kush in at night too..keep m veggin

ray ray...Mine is 32ounce I baught at a gas station..but any Monster can will do..i say we just say what size it is..My beans are germing..:aok: and my can is ready

zip...Thanks for stopping in..be care to over do yourself...to many plants at diffrent stages IMOE. is tough to do a good grow...heres a link to a thread on how i feel about this wonderful Hobby..http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30073..as for October..you will have to wait:p

Art..thanks for stopping by..I aint no expert..but like to think im a good student..and My plants show my grade...i hope to not dissapoint ya..thanks..oh make sure its a wood shed..Those mettal ones create way to much contisation..just my thaughts

Take care and be safe everyone:bolt::bong::watchplant:

Hello 4u ! I am thinking that if you paint the left hand door green this will stop leo from entering your room ! They will try to open the green door and realise that its locked and then they will leave ! Great stealth trick ! But it sure is looking fine and dandy ! Peace and all the best !

Looks good 4U. :aok: With all the reflective walls, I think you are going to be getting the most light possible out of your bulbs. It may be a bit blinding :eek: , but the plants will love it! I look foward to seeing more pics. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back