fan for a cool tube? how powerful?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8t0thetop

Reaction score
so I have a cool tube type lamp and I plan to install 2 ports on the sides of my tent for the cool tube one side i plan to leave open to let air come in and on the other side how powerful of a fan do I need to make it efficent? my choices are 120mm - 150 M³/H or 150mm - 305M³/H are either of these good or not powerful enough or doesnt even make sence? i got the stats off a site in the country im in its not in english so it makes this more difficult to pick pieces thanks for your advice in advance

400 watt hps and
minihydrostarm.jpg
is my cool tube

http://www.canfilters.com/fan_metal_rs6.html

these 2 fans are good the RS6 is all you need. The RS6HO will get it even cooler and also make it more efficient since you'll be using it to scrub the room. Both fans are very quiet and I use nothing but can fans in my set-up. Axial style fans are loud and only flow about 50% of their rated cfm's.

yeh they look good but im in europe its a waste to order something from canada for me thats why I really need to know what power fan i need so I can get the same thing just where im at

Probably easier to just convert the room to cubic feet.

But, the conversion is 1 meter=3.2808 feet

Take the LxWxH of your grow room, then convert it to feet, and thatll be your feet^3

Latest posts

Back