Fan leaves stripped off!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Wyatt

Reaction score
:eek: Hi all, this is a repeat of this message that I wrongly posted on someone else's thread. I started my first grow in 32 years last May.
My garden is a patio/greenhouse, 12X30, fully enclosed but sunlit,(clear corrigated PVC roof panels). I had 18 very vigorous plants & lucky me, 12 became female. Some Haze, Bubblicious, & mixed Sativa's. My problem: my son who is helping me, unilaterally decided that 4 of them needed a "good thinning out", and proceeded to strip all of the fan leaves off, except for a few small ones at the tips of the branches, leaving my big bushy beauty's looking like skeletons!
Well, this pretty much ripped my heart out in the process:heart: .
I have really lost all interest in this grow & told him to take it over, give his "new growing techniques" full reign, and "Bloody good luck!"

I will plan next years grow over the next few months, and this WILL be a SOLO project. I would appreciate any input as to the prognosis
for the "stripped ones". Better luck with your grow, G.

Gary Wyatt said:
:eek: Hi all, this is a repeat of this message that I wrongly posted on someone else's thread. I started my first grow in 32 years last May.
My garden is a patio/greenhouse, 12X30, fully enclosed but sunlit,(clear corrigated PVC roof panels). I had 18 very vigorous plants & lucky me, 12 became female. Some Haze, Bubblicious, & mixed Sativa's. My problem: my son who is helping me, unilaterally decided that 4 of them needed a "good thinning out", and proceeded to strip all of the fan leaves off, except for a few small ones at the tips of the branches, leaving my big bushy beauty's looking like skeletons!
Well, this pretty much ripped my heart out in the process:heart: .
I have really lost all interest in this grow & told him to take it over, give his "new growing techniques" full reign, and "Bloody good luck!"

I will plan next years grow over the next few months, and this WILL be a SOLO project. I would appreciate any input as to the prognosis
for the "stripped ones". Better luck with your grow, G.

Goy any pics? could still produce some bud i supose.

are the plants budding yet if not u might be able to put them back in veg stage do u have any pics?

Welcome Gary :cool: Don't lose all hope.You could also salvage some clones

Is you lock tab broke?If not why are you yelling?So Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

if we could get a pic or 2 to see how bad they are stripped would help a lot , it may not be quite as bad as you are thinking , these girls can come back from a whole lot , they are 1 of mother natures come back kids .......:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back