Favorite Christmas Tunes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FA$TCA$H

CHOCOLATE IS A VITAMIN
Reaction score
what are your favorite songs at christmas time?
blue christmas by porky pig
santa baby
baby it's cold outside
cheech and chongs santa

Springstien, Santa Clause Is comming to town

Charlie Brown Christmas Album

I love that Christmas album...it is the most chill christmas music

Dan Fogelberg- Same Old Lang Syne

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QExQCwn6kwg

Not real 'merry' but I've always loved it. :heart:

Can't forget..

Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McGMwxjhlW8

:giggle:

:ciao:

enjoy it again with me..

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPaGQEskSKM

Merry Christmas Everyone:ciao:

was it the ramones that did father christmas?... gimme some money, aint got no time for your silly toys...please hand it over...give all the toys to the little rich boys...

legalize_freedom said:
was it the ramones that did father christmas?... gimme some money, aint got no time for your silly toys...please hand it over...give all the toys to the little rich boys...

it was the Kinks LF

lil drummer boy, we three kings , silent night ,away in a manger, snoopy and the red barrons christmas song and frosty the snow man dont care whos sings them and there are many

I did this a thread a go lets see if i can remeber: O sativa night, the litte dinafem boy, we three kings kush, let it grow-let it grow-let it grow, i saw mommy kissing sativa clause, so we smoked a blunt, away in a mango, sativa clause is coming to town, frosty the the snowbud, carol of the smells, jingle blunts, we wish you a (blue)berry christmas, rudolph the red dwarf budda. Ok thats all i can think of fer now.

It's Gonna Be a Punk Rock Christmas - The Ravers

and

Daddy Drank Our Christmas Money - TVTVS

Please Daddy don't get drunk this Christmas, Alan Jackson.
Blue Christmas, Elvis
Old Hippie Christmas, The Bellamy Brothers.

I have a great mixed tape (remember cassettes) that a friend gave me years ago. Lots of old jazz and reggae Christmas songs. But my favorites is...chestnuts roasting over an open fire...by Nate King Cole, because it reminds me of my mother. Christmas reminds me of my mother more than any other time.

Mars Rover....thank you, the Kinks...yeah, that makes sense.

Umbra, I thank everything sacred that I still have my mother and grandmother (her mom) and will be spending tommorrow with both of them.

don't know why (and seldom admit to it) but one of my favorite christmas songs is the jackson five's version of santa claus is comming to town. :eek:
Bing Crosby and David Bowie's peace on earth/little drummer boy is a pretty amazing song too IMO. :)

sants clause and his old lady

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWGBeADI_8E

Latest posts

Back