Favorite Strain to Smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusible

Reaction score
Whats everyone's top 2 favorite strains to smoke? Best High/Taste
Mines is Silver Afghani for high, and Purple Princess for taste.

fusible said:
Whats everyone's top 2 favorite strains to smoke? Best High/Taste
Mines is Silver Afghani for high, and Purple Princess for taste.

Sorry, I honestly feel sooo dumb asking, but I am pretty new to smoking weed, so I don't know a lot about it :eek: What is a strain? Is it the same as a seed?

"strain" refers to the genetics of the plants, different strains/genetics have different flavors, THC levels, flowering times and yield amounts. Often times they are crossed with one another to bring different/better traits into one another.

I'd say Purple #2 for flavor (grape soda) and straigh up old-school afghani I had once for potency, messed me up and I'm no newbie.

Biffdoggie said:
"strain" refers to the genetics of the plants, different strains/genetics have different flavors, THC levels, flowering times and yield amounts. Often times they are crossed with one another to bring different/better traits into one another.

I'd say Purple #2 for flavor (grape soda) and straigh up old-school afghani I had once for potency, messed me up and I'm no newbie.

OK, so when I read about seeds for let's say white widow. If I plant that, a white widow plant grows, so the strain of the plant is white widow? Is that what I'm getting?

Yes, if the seeds you plant are in fact White Widow, thats what you'll get. IF you do everything these guys tell you to ;)

Haha, no no, I haven't decided what I want to plant yet. Definitely not white widow though, seeing as how if I screw it up, I'm out like 100 bucks! Or since I live in an illegal country, if those bastard government officials confiscate them, I'd be devastated.

I was just about to purchase Nirvana Afgani seeds, but noticed they were for indoor use and I am going to grow outdoors. :( Anyone have any recommendations for good, cheap outdoor seeds for beginners? Thanks in advance :)

Top 2 Fav Strains..... Northen Lights & Humm.. Northern Lights.. yup thats about right.
----------------

Ok Ohio.. if you do plan on growing and you want something like white widow seeds go with Gyspy Nirvina... many strains from many breeders.. many cheap and affordable.

lets see top 2 favs hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dam so hard to choose i would say OG Kush cant go wrong with the OG Kush and for taste Fruty Pebbles dam i gotta get some Fruty Pebbles i havnt smoked that in awhile

I was just about to purchase Nirvana Afgani seeds, but noticed they were for indoor use and I am going to grow outdoors. Anyone have any recommendations for good, cheap outdoor seeds for beginners? Thanks in advance

Just about any strain cultivates outdoors, just as well or better than indoors. I've never found one that I couldn't grow OD, includeing the famed "Bubblegum". A strain that origonated/developed from indoor breeding/cultivation, and said to be "Indoor only".
Afghani, if it has any ties to it's origon, came from outdoor genetics. It should be a fairly short, stocky, wide leafed, 100% Indica, that finishes quick.

Ive found the more trippy the name sounds ..the more people want it..so rename that crappy weed and it will sell like ..uh "chronic" lol..or "hydro" or "mombo devstator".."Binladens bedtime"

I've tried OG Kush a couple of times. Puts me on my ass. And it smells like skuuuuuuunk. Does anyone know the genetics?

Hick said:
Just about any strain cultivates outdoors, just as well or better than indoors. I've never found one that I couldn't grow OD, includeing the famed "Bubblegum". A strain that origonated/developed from indoor breeding/cultivation, and said to be "Indoor only".
Afghani, if it has any ties to it's origon, came from outdoor genetics. It should be a fairly short, stocky, wide leafed, 100% Indica, that finishes quick.

Thanks a lot, Hick. I went back to seedboutique.com today and ordered the Afgani! It's my first ever seed purchase, so I'm pretty excited about it. Only bad part is shipping to the USA is 7-28 days, and since I plan to grow outdoors, I don't know if I'll get the seeds soon enough to plant this year. :( Hoping for the best though :)

yeah that OG Kush will do that to you hahaha and thats why i love it

2 Favourite 2 strains... hrmmm....

1. Shishkaberry <- taste, smells amazing with a great buzz to boot. Connoisseur meds for sure...

2. KGB <- Great taste, crazy overpowering smell and a stellar dreamy buzz.

Cheers and good green mojo to everyone....

zL

i have some og kush right now but i havnt smoked it yet is it really good???

Latest posts

Back