Favorite Strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lobstah

Reaction score
Have thought about this for awhile know...
what are you alls favorite strains for making bubble hash.. whats your average per say 1 ounce of keif to how many grams of hash w/ that favorite strain.....
thanks for your expertise

My favorite strain is Satori.

I do not label or separate my trim by strain when I trim and freeze it for bubble hash.

As a side note, I believe that I got more/better bubble hash when I decarboxylated my trim prior to making bubble hash.

Actually I believe that I came out with less leaf contamination when I decarboxylated. The hash was lighter with no green.

Nice run of hash there multi.

thanks THG and Multi for the responce nice plates of hash there also
how much material for that amount of hash any idea Multi

thanks for the feedback Multi i just bought some bags that Mutt had on his thread so with what i have for trim from white widows ill give it a go thanks

Hey Multi your plates are not the same one is different to the others so dont go all OCD on me now.
Lol
P.s. Whats all that brown crap on the plates chuck it in the bin dude.
T4

multifarious said:
curious to know

how many Hash runs have you made decarb'd
versus
regular hash runs, thg

?

Three runs decarb'd versus ????? undecarbed. I just decarb all of it now before it goes into the freezer.

You've got great clean hash there though....can't argue with success like that.

Maine taught said:
thanks for the feedback Multi i just bought some bags that Mutt had on his thread so with what i have for trim from white widows ill give it a go thanks

so...how did it come out?

Latest posts

Back