Favorite ways of smoking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fav is deffinately a rolling machine made tight fatty rolled up in a Zig Zag Ultra thin paper (I like to taste the weed. Not the paper.) But right now I'm on my last bowl so I'm using a metal pipe. (I love glass pieces but I keep breaking them. :( )

I can't say how great they are as I have never smoked out of one, but Roor bongs look to me like they have to be the greatest smoking experience. I hope to one day actually see one of these in person, or get the chance to take a hit out of one.

http://everyonedoesit.com/online_he...te_Lines__70mm_Ice_Master.cfm?iProductID=3976
:holysheep:

That won't happen though as German Roors get confiscated by US customs. :mad:

I prefer a cone-with the paper trimmed down to the least ammount.
Gb

ive heard great things about Roors....havent experienced one tho. :(

after stopped for a long time i see what it do for my lungs and wondering how to make my favorite way now it is to be a healthy way , get all the THC extracted and use a vaporizer or smoke it in a bulb , id smoke THC without tobaco , but i still want to smoke a joint lol

I really need to get out more! I have never heard of half the stuff mention here!
whats a vaporizor? a Roors?

Ilikebigbuds said:
I really need to get out more! I have never heard of half the stuff mention here!
whats a vaporizor? a Roors?
A vaporizor is a device that heats the herb to a high temperature relasing the cannabinoids but not useless parts of the smoke that don't get you high. It's more of a head high and feels a bit different than smoking.

Roor is a glass blowing company that makes borosilicate glass bongs.

check out http://www.everyonedoesit.com

Go to the online store section and then the bong & water pipe section. Then check out glass bongs.
then it'll bring up some more sub categories. one of them will be roor

That site has everything weed related!

Latest posts

Back