Favorite ways of smoking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mawth420

mawth420
Reaction score
What are everyones preferences? joint, blunt, bong, steamroller, bowl, pipe, hookah, bubbler, vaporizer???

i personally enjoy bongs hookahs and joints/blunts

bongs and blunts.

joints are godawful terrible and if it isnt going through water its not worth it.

i feel ya nixon.. gotta love them water filters!

wow i wish i could make a quarter last that long... what kind of bud do u usually smoke?

Bongs with ice-notches!

Blunts are nice when you're smoking with a lot of people. Grape Dutches are awesome.

Joints are without a doubt my least favorite method of smoking.

Joints and Blunts for me. Why such hatred for the joints? I absolutely love joints. Nothing like a good hand rolled spliff to blaze on. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Joints and Blunts for me. Why such hatred for the joints? I absolutely love joints. Nothing like a good hand rolled spliff to blaze on. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.
They're harsh, taste bad, and don't seem to get me as high. I'd still love to have one in front of me to smoke right now, but I would take the smooth taste of a tobacco leaf over a piece of paper anyday.

:yeahthat:canot beat a spliff in fact its the only way i smoke these days :48:

Gotta love my vape for medical use

I do have fond memories of passing around a soda or beer can made into a pipe though. I don't know if I like that method best or if I just enjoy the social aspect.

My fav right now is the corncob pipe my dad bought shortly before he died. It hits much gentler then my metal pipes do.

I still wanna try a blunt someday.

Tall glass bong with ice catcher bubbler down-stem with Bubbler bowl/ash catcher. Fresh large bowl and bick lighter

Yo Ho Shipmates,

I prefer not to pollute my green with anything nasty like tobacco, The
OL' Joint with a single zig-zag is marvelous, but in a peaceful setting my glass pipe (dragon) is very fun, sometimes I like a glass bong filled with a dry wine.

The best bong I ever had was made from my chemistry class, all glass, and little glass beads in the bottom to break up the bubbles.

Check out my glass dragon.
thpipe75a.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thpipe75a.jpg

made some crazy bongs in my high school daze ;)
double (hot and cold water), triple.. quadrouple.. they were fun.
but i made them too crazy.

my double bong was the best and all my friends cant attest to that.. i remember many 1 toke over the line days having to do the "recovery position" (crouch down into a ball) to stop from coughing so bad.
the thing was nuts. wish i never threw it out. kept it for like 6 years, but it just got to harsch for my burnt out lungs. :(

now i prefer just plain old joints.
hate hemp rolling papers though.. and i'm not to fond of blunts.
hotknives or my old pipe when i'm running low though. (makes it go a little farther)

mom you've never smoke a blunt?? wow. They're pretty sweet action i think. the paper tastes better than a joint.

The only vaporiser i ever smoked was one i made from a lightbulb.
The attached pic is a 2 chambered 3 hoswe hookah. It is an absolute beast.

Picture 917.jpg

I like to roll up a simple joint with a zig zag, :woohoo:

my friends smoked a "blunt" with me once I did not care for it at all.:shocked:

I smoke for the smell and taste as much as the buzz, with the blunt I just tasted crap, strawberry or something, I will never understand the "blunt"

I have been smokin since I was 14, thats 30 years of joyously getting high! :yeahthat: my favs are nose hits, and smoking on the big water bongs was always a total blast. I used to have a glass pipe we called the steamroller that I totally loved, it broke in my hands one day while I was firing it up. that was about 15 years ago, I still look for one like it when ever I enter a head shop.

now with all this talk of ..... I think I'll fire one up!:joint:

Wow, Mr.King has the great looking piece of art bong there . I love that piece of GLass Dragon !! It's the bomb by its look. Anyways, im using a pipe and a home make water bong bubbler right now. After a couple research online, some said that water bong will decreased the thc lvl in the smoke.......idk ......i'd rolling a joint now and then just for fun and a good high . Nothing beat a paper joint !

dsc01014.jpg

dsc00987.jpg

I always seem to get higher quicker without water, unless it's one of those 3 foot zongs :p

Anyways, my favorite way to toke has got to be the weed margaritas =) Where you take a nice joint, attach to the cap of this mustard-bottle-like contraption, and squeeze the smoke out into a frozen glass. Just "drink" away ;)

Here is a picture of the joints I like to roll. Two papers connected together and rolled up like a joint. Joints are the bomb as long as you use the small, thin papers so it doesn't taste like I'm smoking paper. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

bobmarleyblunt.jpg

Latest posts

Back