Feds or not shipping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afrikaaner

Reaction score
so i ordered some seeds from dr. chronic, then i realized that he said he wouldnt be shipping to the usa. so i got these 2 identical letters the other day from

Merchandise Center
929 N Plum Grove Road
Schaumburg IL 60173-7442

and the letter itself read:

RE: Chevrolet Collectibles Set Of All 4 - VS
Item # 216***
Customer #: (there is nothing here)

Dear Customer,
At your request, or due to a depletion of iventory, we were unable to ship your recent puchase of the above noted item. We have cancelled your order. We value you as a customer and thank you for shopping with us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Sincerely,,
Customer Service

is this from the doc or is this something else i forgot about, or should i expect a letter of confiscation from the federal government, because i KNOW i didnt order and chevy collectibles...

not from the Dr. , and not from customs. Sounds like a wrong address. Maybe they got your seeds. LOL

ok, but what could it be?! i was wondering if maybe that was some postal office distributing center that got stuff from overseas or something wacky like that...anyone got ideas what this could be from?

The company that sent you this bogus letter is a scam running outfit that fly just under the radar. I don't know how they stay around though. Many banks and other places where you might purchase a money order, sell your info for profit, and then this crapola happens. I think the cronic would simply cancel your order, and maybe even notify you after a week or two. I seriously think the two are unrelated other than the coincedance that the scammers got some of your info. Deal with the scammers to protect your self financially, and go slow with The cronic. just my $0.02
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yeah believe it or not I used to work for an 3rd party insurance administrator and guess what they did with you personal info...you guessed it they sold it...everybody does it unfortunately. Have you purchased anything else lately?

textbooks, but thats actually necessary...i hate scammers...they serve no purpose other than to piss us the FREAK off...damnit now i need a bowl. but thanks so much for your help everyone. cheers!

People's info = MONEY. Be careful cause everyone is selling your info...EVERYONE.

Wait a bit on your order from the Doc. You will probably get it as I think the not shipping to the Nazi States of America is just a disclaimer for legal reasons. Everyone is a bit afraid after the Marc Emery affair. I have found the Doc to be strictly honest. Let us know if you get your seeds.

I love the states but everyday they take more and more of our freedoms, the people in power have forgotten about the constitution and its reason for existence. unfortunatly the sheep go along with whatever the politicians say. Makes me sad that my great country is waning and soon i may have to move if they take more of my freedoms that i am supposed to be guaranteed in the constitution. :( unfortunatly i don't know of any countries that would be worth moving to, canada would be to cold in the winter and i don't want to pay that high of taxes. I heard amsterdam its pretty much impossible to get residency, anyone have any experience with that? Maybe somewhere in africa where i could just carve out my own little spot at least there i can protect myself, which would be necessary.

our second ammendment to the constitution is supposed to give us the right to bear arms and protect ourselves from the crazies out there, but if you live where i do the sheriff will not hand out carry permits, I don't understand how he can take away my 2nd ammendment right, its number two on the list for a reason. He acts like the criminals actually give a rats *** about about having a permit for their weapon the obtained illegally to begin with. The only people he is hurting are the victims. ******* pigs don't care about anything but making enough money in fines and drug busts to please their handlers.

sorry for the rant, just alot is going on here atm and it is not looking good for the future of our once great nation.

That and pot is illegal how, when i am supposed to have the inalienable right to life and the pursuit of happiness, how can something god gave us be wrong?

"I love the states but everyday they take more and more of our freedoms, "

Your freedoms can't be taken ,you give them up . Get active in the way your Government operates .
Cliche as it is "Think Global ,act local "

I am pretty sure your seeds will show up in a bit. I just recivied mine on Friday from Dr.Chronic, took about 8 days. They came from Liverpool London. Where do you live? I am in H-Town, Texas Baby!................ Have faith in the chronic!

Latest posts

Back