feeding your plants. is this possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
hello all. I am not sure if this is allowed, but I will try.

I can legally prescribed vicodin and marijuana for back/neck pain.

what would happen if you crushed up the pills and extracted the opiates into water and then watered your plants.

what it do anything or would it kill them? lol

all other chemicals would be filtered out. would it have an effect on the weed

titan i would try it with oxy's then vic's i'm sure someone has done it

Why would you do something like this? is your plant in pain?
Why not give it birth control pills or maybe some Nyquil when you shut the lights out.

ya, man... give it the flu shot, so when we smoke it, we'll be resistant to the flu :hubba:

lol crazy vancouver,
Yea man, if ur going to try that. use an 80 Oxy, it has waay more opiates.
Vicoden is full of fillers

or just keep it easier and if you want to mix something in then roll up a couple of shrooms with your next blunt. No pain,more potent and alot less work

u can smoke shrums? did not no that but if u want a opiod buzz wit ur mj just get u some h and put it in it u can smoke that ,now dont get me wrong im not telling u to do that cause it is very addicitive and if u do ur next thread will be in about a week askin us if we no of any good rehabs lol but thats up 2 u ,,u no some times i just cant figure out where some of these questions come from but if they are hear ill try my best to answer lol good luck on all ur future endevors i got a feeling u gonna need it just be carefull u can die messin around with stuff like that

Latest posts

Back